Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French police 08:33 - May 14 with 1023 viewssimmo

I suppose this is what zero tolerance means

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

French police on 08:56 - May 14 with 987 viewsTearsOfaClown

well we should not tolerate looters, but not a great place to be running for the last bus!
French police on 10:30 - May 14 with 911 viewsHollowayRanger

looters should be shot

they wouldnt do it again!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

French police on 10:39 - May 14 with 897 viewsDaBurgh

French police on 10:30 - May 14 by HollowayRanger

looters should be shot

ahh good old 'nightstick' policing.. no need for those namby pamby tasers that the big bloated American cops use..

I love nostalgia
Brings a tear to my eye
French police on 12:19 - May 14 with 830 viewsTacticalR

Looks like this all kicked off after the Paris Saint-Germain victory parade...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10055431/Paris-Saint-Ger

Something I'll never forget seeing (which I didn't really understand at the time)...in the 1980s there was a big student demonstration in the Boulevard St Michel, and some windows got smashed. Some of the demonstrators (all in motorbike helmets) posted themselves as guards outside the shops to stop them getting looted.

Air hostess clique

French police on 12:32 - May 14 with 814 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I ended up stuck in one of the huge Union protests in 2009. It was like the Carnival but with banners. The detour meant I got lost and discovered Hefeeld's Pub (only me) 5 Euro for almost a pint. Bargain.

Every now and again a group of marchers would come in for a beer and a smoke then march off again. Was very civilized.

I walked from Gare Du Nord to the Arc De Tri, then to the Eiffel Tower did a seine cruise then found the pub on the way to Lycee Montmartre which I arrived at steaming. The best way to see Paris forget the Metro.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

French police on 12:53 - May 14 with 780 viewshopphoops

Ah the beloved CRS riot squad, most of them too unhinged to get into the Foreign Legion...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

French police on 13:29 - May 14 with 738 viewsisawqpratwcity

French police on 10:30 - May 14 by HollowayRanger

looters should be shot

Toolers should be toshed!

They'll do it again!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

French police on 13:35 - May 14 with 724 viewsKonk

Fair play. After watching four series of Spiral, I’ve decided that at some point I am definitely signing up to be a copper in Paris. They give you a gun, you get an orange arm band to pop on your jacket and you can just drive round Paris all day in a Renault before heading back to the station, drinking beer and casually assaulting whoever happens to be in custody. You also get to tamper with evidence and lie habitually. And no-one cares if you shout “Putain!” all the time, and that’s one of my favourite words. I’m not going to wear a leather jacket, though. It’s gonna be mental.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

French police on 13:50 - May 14 with 702 viewsMetallica_Hoop

French police on 13:35 - May 14 by Konk

Fair play. After watching four series of Spiral, I’ve decided that at some point I am definitely signing up to be a copper in Paris. They give you a gun, you get an orange arm band to pop on your jacket and you can just drive round Paris all day in a Renault before heading back to the station, drinking beer and casually assaulting whoever happens to be in custody. You also get to tamper with evidence and lie habitually. And no-one cares if you shout “Putain!” all the time, and that’s one of my favourite words. I’m not going to wear a leather jacket, though. It’s gonna be mental.

Spiral is one of my favourite series. I have 1-3 on DVD I haven't seen 4 yet.

Two Words: Audrey Fleurot

French police on 13:55 - May 14 with 685 viewsKonk

French police on 13:50 - May 14 by Metallica_Hoop

Spiral is one of my favourite series. I have 1-3 on DVD I haven't seen 4 yet.

Two Words: Audrey Fleurot

Yeah, she's not bad, eh. I don't feel too bad about it as I think my wife's in love with whoever it is that plays Pierre Clement. Putain!

French police on 13:58 - May 14 with 672 viewshopphoops

French police on 13:35 - May 14 by Konk

You know you have to have the leather jacket. otherwise no Gauloises, no Renault Fuego, and no undertaking on the periferique.

BTW does paris shut down once a week for car chases or something?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

French police on 13:59 - May 14 with 670 viewsMetallica_Hoop

French police on 13:55 - May 14 by Konk

Yeah, she's not bad, eh. I don't feel too bad about it as I think my wife's in love with whoever it is that plays Pierre Clement. Putain!

I think the other lady (Caroline Proust sp) is 50+, fair play to her she looks amazing.

I love how seedy and fooked up everyone is, no one is the good guy even the judge.

French police on 14:00 - May 14 with 664 viewssimmo

French police on 13:55 - May 14 by Konk

subtitles?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

French police on 14:05 - May 14 with 653 viewsMetallica_Hoop

French police on 14:00 - May 14 by simmo

subtitles?

Don't need any *sigh*

We are the same age, come to uncle 'talli Audrey.

French police on 14:06 - May 14 with 650 viewsKonk

French police on 13:58 - May 14 by hopphoops

You know you have to have the leather jacket. otherwise no Gauloises, no Renault Fuego, and no undertaking on the periferique.

BTW does paris shut down once a week for car chases or something?

Well, I think we have a problem then because there’s no way I’m wearing a leather jacket. And I’m not smoking either. Can I not just wear a nice anorak and eat a lot of crisps instead? We could put it down to English eccentricity.

French police on 14:15 - May 14 with 637 viewsKonk

French police on 13:59 - May 14 by Metallica_Hoop

I think the other lady (Caroline Proust sp) is 50+, fair play to her she looks amazing.

I love how seedy and fooked up everyone is, no one is the good guy even the judge.

I’m not seedy or fu cked-up, but I am fully prepared to lie, tamper with evidence, spend all day sat in a Renault parked up outside a café and occasionally run around with a gun. On the down side, I’m a bit squeamish, I can’t drive and I don’t speak French. But let's not focus on the negatives- I think I'm make a great Parisian copper.

And yes, Caroline Proust is much better-looking than the average copper I see round town.

French police on 14:25 - May 14 with 622 viewshopphoops

French police on 14:06 - May 14 by Konk

Well, I think we have a problem then because there’s no way I’m wearing a leather jacket. And I’m not smoking either. Can I not just wear a nice anorak and eat a lot of crisps instead? We could put it down to English eccentricity.

Il est un rosbif bizarre cet Inspecteur Quonque.

French police on 14:38 - May 14 with 601 viewsKonk

French police on 14:25 - May 14 by hopphoops

Il est un rosbif bizarre cet Inspecteur Quonque.

Exactement. I'm genuinely quite excited about this change in career. I think it's gonna be quite magnifique. Putain! Merde! Bof!

French police on 14:40 - May 14 with 598 viewsericgen34

If you like french coppers, I strongly recommend you watch the film 'Les ripoux' and its sequels.

I think it's called My new partner in english http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088002/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
French police on 14:57 - May 14 with 580 viewsTacticalR

French police on 14:40 - May 14 by ericgen34

If you like french coppers, I strongly recommend you watch the film 'Les ripoux' and its sequels.

I think it's called My new partner in english http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088002/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

There is a great scene in Les Ripoux where the police are driving around Paris and the enthusiastic young cop wants to start arresting people for every minor offence, and the older cop has to explain to him that if they enforced all the minor laws they would soon be at war with society.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024