Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbia gone 18:58 - Aug 26 with 4273 viewsclassof93

@IJTaylor81: CONFIRMED: @StephaneMbia has joined @SevillaFC on a season long loan deal #QPR
Mbia gone on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 3109 viewsGloucs_R

http://www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/30096

Another fking loan

one year loan with an option for 3 years after. But isnt he in his last year for is anyway?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 19:01]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mbia gone on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 3064 viewsMedwayR

Shame we can't squeeze any cash out of them considering they sold Navas & Negredo but at least he's gone

Poll: Who’s better?

Mbia gone on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 3062 viewsclassof93

Mbia gone on 19:00 - Aug 26 by Gloucs_R

http://www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/30096

Another fking loan

one year loan with an option for 3 years after. But isnt he in his last year for is anyway?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 19:01]

Don't understand the point of loaning him out.....unless simply that can't justify his wages in the championship
Mbia gone on 19:14 - Aug 26 with 2995 viewsTacticalR

Slightly bizarre as there is a mass exodus of players from Spain, with only Bale, Mbia and Granny going the other way.

Air hostess clique

Mbia gone on 19:14 - Aug 26 with 2986 viewsDylanP

On the offish now

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/260813-mbia-sevilla-1015547.aspx

A loan makes a lot of sense for us. If we can't convince anyone to buy these prima donnas, then at least we get them off our payroll. Championship income cannot sustain so many bench players on Premiership salaries.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Mbia gone on 19:20 - Aug 26 with 2932 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mbia gone on 19:14 - Aug 26 by DylanP

On the offish now

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/260813-mbia-sevilla-1015547.aspx

A loan makes a lot of sense for us. If we can't convince anyone to buy these prima donnas, then at least we get them off our payroll. Championship income cannot sustain so many bench players on Premiership salaries.

They're not off the payroll, Dylan. We'll be contributing a huge chunk of their wages, hence the loans. Strange with Mbia that we didn't just pay him a lump sum as he's out of contract next summer anyway.

Bare bones.

Mbia gone on 19:23 - Aug 26 with 2918 viewsted_hendrix

Good fcking riddance.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mbia gone on 19:24 - Aug 26 with 2920 viewsMedwayR

Can only assume with Park & Mbia that it's cheaper for us to loan them out than pay them off
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 19:25]

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Mbia gone on 19:35 - Aug 26 with 2844 viewsEalingRanger

M'bia was just awful. One of the most clueless footballers I have ever seen.
Mbia gone on 19:41 - Aug 26 with 2811 viewsDanVanDyke

Mbia gone on 19:20 - Aug 26 by Antti_Heinola

They're not off the payroll, Dylan. We'll be contributing a huge chunk of their wages, hence the loans. Strange with Mbia that we didn't just pay him a lump sum as he's out of contract next summer anyway.

How do you know? Who's to say they haven't paid a fee to loan fee and 100% of his wages? Ok, we always assume the worst deal but no beyon the realms and therefore would be a good deal 'cos he's
Mbia gone on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 2805 viewsbaz_qpr

To repeat. With a Loan the value of the players contract remains, another club comes in and pays % of wages and perhaps a fee on top.

With a release or a sale, the player is entitled to have the value of the contract paid up in one lump sum unless they either request a transfer or come to a mutual termination.

I really dont think he was as bad as some say, he was defensive midifelder who Marseille bought for 8m was converted to a centre half where he won player of the season, he started at centre half for us then HR played in CM , but often alongside another defensive CM and being the mobile one given the job of getting forward, clearly not his game, he had a tendency to switch off, but on occasions he had really strong games, but wildly inconsistent
Mbia gone on 19:55 - Aug 26 with 2750 viewsTHEBUSH

Mbia gone on 19:20 - Aug 26 by Antti_Heinola

We got 2 million for loaning Remy to Newcastle, so perhaps the deal is they pay all of his wages.
Mbia gone on 20:03 - Aug 26 with 2718 viewsTacticalR

Mbia gone on 19:44 - Aug 26 by baz_qpr

To repeat. With a Loan the value of the players contract remains, another club comes in and pays % of wages and perhaps a fee on top.

With a release or a sale, the player is entitled to have the value of the contract paid up in one lump sum unless they either request a transfer or come to a mutual termination.

I really dont think he was as bad as some say, he was defensive midifelder who Marseille bought for 8m was converted to a centre half where he won player of the season, he started at centre half for us then HR played in CM , but often alongside another defensive CM and being the mobile one given the job of getting forward, clearly not his game, he had a tendency to switch off, but on occasions he had really strong games, but wildly inconsistent

I didn't think he was that bad.

It was just with players like Park and Mbia around our midfield looked like a Bambi on Ice convention.

Air hostess clique

Mbia gone on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 2683 viewsyankranger

I may be on my own with this one, but I didn't mind him that much. He had a few really stupid situations but at least he seemed to care. Was always pretty respectful to the fans as well I thought (ingoring his tweeting mistakes). Of all the people we signed, he was not the worst.
Mbia gone on 20:42 - Aug 26 with 2568 viewsdolcelatte

whatever....

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Mbia gone on 20:46 - Aug 26 with 2549 viewsHollowayRanger

leaves us VERY short of centreback cover mind

dunne 33 injured all last season playing for rep so not going to get any rest
hill 32-3 fit but still an old war horse

and onouha super fit

who's next in line mad max?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mbia gone on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 2515 viewsfakekerby

He had some ability but was wildly inconsistent and far too weak for the championship. He doesn't fit in the mould of our current team at all. All that falling over and diving about wouldn't wash with Barton/Henry/Dunne/Hill...
Mbia gone on 20:56 - Aug 26 with 2489 viewsKernowRanger

Mbia gone on 20:46 - Aug 26 by HollowayRanger

leaves us VERY short of centreback cover mind

dunne 33 injured all last season playing for rep so not going to get any rest
hill 32-3 fit but still an old war horse

and onouha super fit

who's next in line mad max?

Worth remembering we can loan players in throughout the vast majority of the season now, so no real desperate need for cover.
Mbia gone on 20:59 - Aug 26 with 2474 viewsenfieldargh

18 down one to go...Diakite you can go but someone will have to translate it for him.

Of that 18 it includes Derry who I would welcome back next month and also Harriman

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mbia gone on 21:11 - Aug 26 with 2425 viewsShotKneesHoop

Mbia gone on 19:35 - Aug 26 by EalingRanger

And just where does that put SWP?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Mbia gone on 21:58 - Aug 26 with 2300 viewsHollowayRanger

Mbia gone on 20:59 - Aug 26 by enfieldargh

18 down one to go...Diakite you can go but someone will have to translate it for him.

Of that 18 it includes Derry who I would welcome back next month and also Harriman

2 to go for me diakite and ceaser

would love zamorra as well but thats not even an option

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mbia gone on 22:01 - Aug 26 with 2286 viewsenfieldargh

forogt about Ceasar, understandably as qpr dont normally have Brazil's number 1 on their books

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mbia gone on 22:13 - Aug 26 with 2232 viewsJonDoeman

Mbia gone on 19:35 - Aug 26 by EalingRanger

You've not seen much football then would be my guess.
From Marseilles to Seville via us, that's the upper echelons of European football ! Not bad for an "awful clueless" player.......................

It Is What It Is !!

Mbia gone on 22:18 - Aug 26 with 2206 viewsAgedR

Obviously doesn't want to be here.

Best gone, although admittedly a loan not ideal.

Did inspire a memorable chant though,
"We're Queens Park Rangers, we're shxt and we cheat"

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Mbia gone on 22:37 - Aug 26 with 2153 viewsDylanP

Mbia gone on 22:13 - Aug 26 by JonDoeman

You've not seen much football then would be my guess.
From Marseilles to Seville via us, that's the upper echelons of European football ! Not bad for an "awful clueless" player.......................

I don't care who he played for previously. I watched him play for QPR and he was terrible week in week out. Couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, couldn't tackle, and spent half his time rolling around on the floor play-acting. He was a big lad who should have been more a presence, but never was. Glad he is gone.

All these brilliant insiders who know all the details of our transfer policies are great. However, i have read everything that has been written publicly about the switch and haven't seen any details of us paying part of his wages. As such, it is possible that we are not paying any of his wages. Whatsmore, even if we are paying half his wages, that means the other team is paying half his wages. So we are saving half his wages for a player who was never going to be played -- saving a million or two a year.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024