Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're all going to Everton...... 15:41 - Dec 30 with 1195 viewsYorkRanger

Anyone making the trip? Couple from York going over although I do fear what sort of side HR may put out. If he can't find a striker for Watford away, god knows what he'll do Saturday
If you're all going to Everton...... on 20:02 - Dec 30 with 1111 viewsYorkRanger

It's gonna be lonely...
If you're all going to Everton...... on 23:44 - Dec 30 with 1045 viewsgjc104

We'll be there as always
If you're all going to Everton...... on 00:25 - Dec 31 with 1030 viewsLowerloftLad

Me my dad and girlfriend our all going and its they only fixture that I have generally been looking forward too all season unlike the Doncaster game which will have a don't forget to clock into work feel about it
[Post edited 31 Dec 2013 0:38]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

If you're all going to Everton...... on 00:31 - Dec 31 with 1022 viewsNorthernr

50/50. If anybody fancies volunteering for match report duties I'll pay for their ticket.
If you're all going to Everton...... on 07:59 - Dec 31 with 965 viewsmikeygunn

Wetherby Hoop reporting for duty. Heading to Goodison with my Evertonian brother (long story) sitting in the Home stand as he is buying my ticket! Last time I went we won so I have a 100% record! Expecting a hiding but a good day out. Dont let the football get in the way of a good away day!
If you're all going to Everton...... on 08:19 - Dec 31 with 957 viewsYorkRanger

If you're all going to Everton...... on 00:31 - Dec 31 by Northernr

50/50. If anybody fancies volunteering for match report duties I'll pay for their ticket.

Happy to assist Clive if you have no better offers. No need to buy my match ticket.
If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 893 viewsKonk

Right, if you lot have less than 6,000 up at Goodison, I’m going to go on Twitter and tell everyone that you’ve only taken fourteen fans up there despite free luxury travel in a gold plated helicopter, free match tickets and Tony Fernandes offering a sly halftime wan k in the toilets for the first 500 fans through the gates. This will then be retweeted and accepted as a genuine fact by the final whistle. I’ll then start trawling the internet for pictures of your section taken about an hour before kick-off, tweet it like mad and give it loads of #twobob #tinpot etc. On the same day, I will be descending upon Norwich as part of Ray Wilkins’ reluctant army on the long march to Wembley/a 3rd round exit. We are mammoth.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:15 - Dec 31 with 876 viewssmegma

If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:07 - Dec 31 by Konk

Right, if you lot have less than 6,000 up at Goodison, I’m going to go on Twitter and tell everyone that you’ve only taken fourteen fans up there despite free luxury travel in a gold plated helicopter, free match tickets and Tony Fernandes offering a sly halftime wan k in the toilets for the first 500 fans through the gates. This will then be retweeted and accepted as a genuine fact by the final whistle. I’ll then start trawling the internet for pictures of your section taken about an hour before kick-off, tweet it like mad and give it loads of #twobob #tinpot etc. On the same day, I will be descending upon Norwich as part of Ray Wilkins’ reluctant army on the long march to Wembley/a 3rd round exit. We are mammoth.

Konk, you havnt sold out for the long trip to the Emirates yet, so button it. Heres the email I received.

Hi Chris,
All supporters with a previous Booking History now have access to our trip to Arsenal on Saturday 18th January (3pm). Tickets are priced at £35.50 for adults and £10 for juniors. Find out more here.

I can also buy SIX tickets for the home games vs West Ham and Southampton.
Login to get fewer ads

If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:46 - Dec 31 with 838 viewsKonk

If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:15 - Dec 31 by smegma

Konk, you havnt sold out for the long trip to the Emirates yet, so button it. Heres the email I received.

Hi Chris,
All supporters with a previous Booking History now have access to our trip to Arsenal on Saturday 18th January (3pm). Tickets are priced at £35.50 for adults and £10 for juniors. Find out more here.

I can also buy SIX tickets for the home games vs West Ham and Southampton.

Arsenal always sells-out, tickets went on sale just before Christmas and there are still almost three weeks to go, so don’t you worry yourself about that one. And I seem to remember a lot of people stressing about not-selling-out before your visit to the Bridge last season...as long as they all go in the end.

West Ham — tickets start at £40 and I think they go up to £60-70, and the game’s tomorrow, so with plenty of tickets presumably left, why not let people have six tickets each? Not like anyone’s going to be cursing their luck if they miss out at this point. It’ll be sh it, we usually lose to West Ham, Carlton Cole only scores v Fulham and it’ll be a miserable walk to/from the ground in the wind and rain. I’d be much happier staying indoors tomorrow. Saints — if there are a couple of thousand/several hundred tickets left, I don’t have a problem at all with tickets going on sale to Season ticket holders, members, and then when they go on general sale, letting people have six tickets.

Anyhow, we’re mega, so enough of your nonsense.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:51 - Dec 31 with 815 viewsQPunkR

If you're all going to Everton...... on 10:46 - Dec 31 by Konk

Arsenal always sells-out, tickets went on sale just before Christmas and there are still almost three weeks to go, so don’t you worry yourself about that one. And I seem to remember a lot of people stressing about not-selling-out before your visit to the Bridge last season...as long as they all go in the end.

West Ham — tickets start at £40 and I think they go up to £60-70, and the game’s tomorrow, so with plenty of tickets presumably left, why not let people have six tickets each? Not like anyone’s going to be cursing their luck if they miss out at this point. It’ll be sh it, we usually lose to West Ham, Carlton Cole only scores v Fulham and it’ll be a miserable walk to/from the ground in the wind and rain. I’d be much happier staying indoors tomorrow. Saints — if there are a couple of thousand/several hundred tickets left, I don’t have a problem at all with tickets going on sale to Season ticket holders, members, and then when they go on general sale, letting people have six tickets.

Anyhow, we’re mega, so enough of your nonsense.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2013 10:55]

QPR - "shit but local"

If you're all going to Everton...... on 11:38 - Dec 31 with 769 viewsNorthernr

If you're all going to Everton...... on 08:19 - Dec 31 by YorkRanger

Happy to assist Clive if you have no better offers. No need to buy my match ticket.

That would be great mate. I won't know if I'm going until back end of the week but will let you know.
If you're all going to Everton...... on 12:44 - Dec 31 with 718 viewsYorkRanger

If you're all going to Everton...... on 11:38 - Dec 31 by Northernr

That would be great mate. I won't know if I'm going until back end of the week but will let you know.

Ok no problem either way...
If you're all going to Everton...... on 15:03 - Dec 31 with 670 viewsenfieldargh

If you're all going to Everton...... on 00:25 - Dec 31 by LowerloftLad

Me my dad and girlfriend our all going and its they only fixture that I have generally been looking forward too all season unlike the Doncaster game which will have a don't forget to clock into work feel about it
[Post edited 31 Dec 2013 0:38]

hats off to you for going as I'm sitting it out, but can I ask how you have been looking forward to Everton away since the season bagan?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

If you're all going to Everton...... on 16:32 - Dec 31 with 635 viewsPlumsteadQPR

If the ticket information on the website is correct then we've sold a couple shy of 1000 out of an allocation of c.1600. If we win tomorrow I'd imagine that another few hundred will go and there's always 100-150 that pay on the door at these sort of things for reasons best known to themselves (they're usually the same folk that complain they haven't got enough Loyalty Points for big games).

1300 or so out of 1600 for a fixture that we expect F all from and that has no new ground novelty as we were there two years running is not a bad effort all told IMO.
If you're all going to Everton...... on 20:22 - Dec 31 with 575 viewslongbottom

Six going from Longbottom Tower's. A win's on the card's IMO. I see nothing in their line-up to suggest they will worry us.
If you're all going to Everton...... on 20:52 - Dec 31 with 560 viewsMedwayR

Me + 3 others

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024