Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Young 09:18 - Jan 2 with 1906 viewsBluce_Ree

"With United 2-1 down, Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris slid out to challenge Ashley Young. While making contact with the winger he failed to touch the ball.

"It's an incredible decision, in fact probably one of the worst I think I saw," said United manager Moyes.

What the googly-eyed underachiever seems to have forgotten is that ASHLEY YOUNG is a DIVING C*NT and therefore it should never be a penalty. I don't care if his leg gets f**king amputated by a defender using a f**king hacksaw in the box. C*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ashley Young on 09:21 - Jan 2 with 1879 viewsBasingstokeR

He really shouldn't be surprised; when you type Ashley Young into Google it pre-supposes you'd want to search "Ashley Young dive"

Ashley Young on 09:32 - Jan 2 with 1840 viewsactonman

Hilarious watching Webb show the utd fans what the rest of the league have to experience at old Trafford !

Anyway , young has a rep for being a cheating cnt so serves them right for not sorting him out.
Wellbeck dived aswel , unless he has some sort of reaction that makes him lose all function of his right leg even though there was contact with his left

Ashley Young on 10:11 - Jan 2 with 1714 viewswestberksr

little bit of kharma, just a shame he wasn't taken out properly which might have involved a few months on crutches.

hopefully will happen a few more times to go some way towards balancing up the amount of times he has got away with it.

as Bluce said

diving c**t!
Ashley Young on 10:20 - Jan 2 with 1687 viewshoops_legend

It wasn't a penalty anyway. Ashley Young was already air bound ready to dive... He then kicked Lloris and went down.

Not a penalty!
Ashley Young on 11:48 - Jan 2 with 1606 viewsQPunkR

Ashley Young on 09:32 - Jan 2 by actonman

Hilarious watching Webb show the utd fans what the rest of the league have to experience at old Trafford !

Anyway , young has a rep for being a cheating cnt so serves them right for not sorting him out.
Wellbeck dived aswel , unless he has some sort of reaction that makes him lose all function of his right leg even though there was contact with his left

It really p!sses me off no end, the clueless shitcaskets they get on Sky and MOTD etc who constantly say 'ooh there was a slight touch, so he's got a right to go down'
Does he fúck. He's got a right to p!ss off and disappear, is what

QPR - "shit but local"

Ashley Young on 12:09 - Jan 2 with 1570 viewsRs_Holy

Ashley Young on 11:48 - Jan 2 by QPunkR

It really p!sses me off no end, the clueless shitcaskets they get on Sky and MOTD etc who constantly say 'ooh there was a slight touch, so he's got a right to go down'

"the right to go down".... Stupid rule scrap it.... NOW!

Also hate these useless pundits!!!

Wouldn't it be refeshing to hear something along the lines of "There was minimal contact and fella went down like a sack of spuds.... He's a cheat! and desevres a booking ".
Ashley Young on 12:19 - Jan 2 with 1527 viewsR_from_afar

Ashley Young on 12:09 - Jan 2 by Rs_Holy

Wouldn't it be refeshing to hear something along the lines of "There was minimal contact and fella went down like a sack of spuds.... He's a cheat! and desevres a booking ".

I didn't think it was a pen yesterday. I do totally despise Ashley Young, though, so that might just be clouding my judgement.

My view with this "right to go down" nonsense is: would it be deemed a foul elsewhere on the pitch? If it wouldn't, then how can it be a penalty? Or are there now two "grades" of foul: "lite" fouls i.e those in the penalty area, and "standard" fouls?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ashley Young on 12:40 - Jan 2 with 1446 viewsJuzzie

The Spurs goalie was rash but it wasn't a penalty as he made no contact with Young that would be deemed a foul. For once Young managed to avoid the opposition player and jumped over him.

And yes, I hate this 'right to go down' bollox too. That would mean there should be a penalty every time there's a corner as players are always jostling with each other.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Young on 13:22 - Jan 2 with 1356 viewswhittocksRs

Ashley Young on 11:48 - Jan 2 by QPunkR

SUPERB use of the phrase 'shitcaskets'.
Ashley Young on 14:43 - Jan 2 with 1261 viewsR_from_afar

Ashley Young on 13:22 - Jan 2 by whittocksRs

SUPERB use of the phrase 'shitcaskets'.

+1
Not a word I was previously familiar with, but what a gem!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ashley Young on 14:46 - Jan 2 with 1256 viewssmegma

Ashley Young on 12:09 - Jan 2 by Rs_Holy

Funny enough Dick Mennis was on SSN early this morning and said ' he went down like a sack of spuds' and the Sky presenters never said a word.
Ashley Young on 16:09 - Jan 2 with 1179 viewsDesertBoot

Young leapt over Lloris and there was no contact at all. How pundits can say it was a blatant penalty is beyond me.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Ashley Young on 18:52 - Jan 2 with 1055 viewslondonscottish

Ashley Young on 16:09 - Jan 2 by DesertBoot

Young leapt over Lloris and there was no contact at all. How pundits can say it was a blatant penalty is beyond me.

It's because Young is a shitcascket.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ashley Young on 21:48 - Jan 2 with 962 viewsnewgolddream

Sorry for joining the party late but haven't been near a laptop all day. What a New Year's Day buzz with Ashley Young gettin done good and proper
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 21:48]
Ashley Young on 12:46 - Jan 3 with 814 viewsQPunkR

Ashley Young on 18:52 - Jan 2 by londonscottish

It's because Young is a shitcascket.

Yess! It's beginning to take hold already!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024