Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kate Bush to tour!! 10:14 - Mar 21 with 2462 viewsElHoop

No it's not April 1st either:

http://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/kate-bush

Unbelievable Jeff
Kate Bush to tour!! on 10:16 - Mar 21 with 2196 viewsNorthernr

Kate Bush to tour!! on 15:23 - Mar 21 with 2094 viewssmegma

Pony. End of.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 20:44 - Mar 21 with 2027 viewsElHoop

I like the Unbelievable Jeff, but pony? Really? Is that it?

She obviously likes Hammersmith. A closet hoop?

How can she start touring now? A crazy mama, but I've got to try to go and see.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 22:48 - Mar 21 with 1969 viewsloftboy

To drag her self into the 21st century she is changing her name from Kate Bush to Kate Brazilian!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Kate Bush to tour!! on 23:02 - Mar 21 with 1959 viewszicoshoops

Probably run out of dough.
Everyone pays up, and turns up to see 'Kate Bush' as she was........
Then spends the next couple of hours watching some middle aged sort rolling about the stage unable to hit the high notes.

Heathcliff my arse.

Cynical?.........Wot me Guv?

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 23:08 - Mar 21 with 1952 viewsMrSheen

I've never bought one of her records, but she's a brilliant talent. one of a kind. Good luck to her.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 23:15 - Mar 21 with 1945 viewsMonahoop

Hardly a bloody tour is it. Hammersmith, then Hammersmith, then onto Hammersmith and then unbelievably she's in Hammersmith again. Don't over do it Kate!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Kate Bush to tour!! on 00:50 - Mar 22 with 1906 viewssmegma

Kate Bush to tour!! on 23:08 - Mar 21 by MrSheen

I've never bought one of her records, but she's a brilliant talent. one of a kind. Good luck to her.

I've never bought into this notion that she is a brilliant talent. Wuthering Heights is the most nonsensical song ever written. Her voice is so grating it peels wallpaper. For someone who is supposed to be talented, I bet no one can name more than a handful of songs she sung. I can name a total of 4 and one of them was a duet with Peter Gabriel. She's 55 and hasn't sung live for over 3 decades. Sounds like a car-crash event to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Kate Bush to tour!! on 01:46 - Mar 22 with 1893 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going to try and get tickets.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Kate Bush to tour!! on 02:32 - Mar 22 with 1884 viewsSnipper

Well I've always wanted to see Kate's Bush.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 09:04 - Mar 22 with 1821 viewsBromleyHoop

No talent? Do me a favour. She's a British institution.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Kate Bush to tour!! on 10:42 - Mar 22 with 1779 viewsAgedR

Kate Bush to tour!! on 10:16 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Wowa wowa wowa wowa unbelievable Jeff surely?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Kate Bush to tour!! on 11:09 - Mar 22 with 1766 viewsSpiritofGregory

Kate Bush is an incredible artist.

Wuthering Heights - based on Emily Bronte's novel.

Hounds of Love - the fear of falling in love.

Breathing - a baby in its mothers womb trying to breathe in the aftermath of a nuclear attack.

Suspended in Gaffa - the feeling after experience/seeing something you've always wanted just the once.

Running up that Hill - doing a deal with God to swap places.

Cloudbusting - based on Peter Reichs book about his father the Austrian.
psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 11:59 - Mar 22 with 1742 viewsLythamR

I saw Her at Hammersmith in 1979

That concert was outstanding not just musically but visually as well, it was light years ahead of its time, the whole package was quite jawdropping and the singing along with the dancing was something else. I think she was the first or one of the first to use a remote mic headset to allow her to sing and dance at the same time, considering she would have been 19 or 20 at the time it was incredible.

The show this year is not going to be as energetic, she is getting on of course but she is a significant artist one of the uk's best over the last decades and a great role model for women.

Regardless of whether or not you like the art that she produced, simply dismissing it as "Pony" is imho a bit narrow minded
Kate Bush to tour!! on 12:09 - Mar 22 with 1734 viewsNov77

she was 'discovered' by dave gilmour of pink floyd.

a few years back i was watching one of his concerts at the festival hall, she came out and sang 'comfortably numb' with him.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Kate Bush to tour!! on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 1709 viewsMonahoop

Kate Bush to tour!! on 11:09 - Mar 22 by SpiritofGregory

Kate Bush is an incredible artist.

Wuthering Heights - based on Emily Bronte's novel.

Hounds of Love - the fear of falling in love.

Breathing - a baby in its mothers womb trying to breathe in the aftermath of a nuclear attack.

Suspended in Gaffa - the feeling after experience/seeing something you've always wanted just the once.

Running up that Hill - doing a deal with God to swap places.

Cloudbusting - based on Peter Reichs book about his father the Austrian.
psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich.

'Kate Bush is an incredible artist'

Ah but Spirit, she's not young or hungry enough. Just another has been in it for the money, like so many of our players.

Kate Bush to tour!! on 14:43 - Mar 22 with 1697 viewsSpiritofGregory

Kate Bush to tour!! on 14:20 - Mar 22 by Monahoop

Ah but Spirit, she's not young or hungry enough. Just another has been in it for the money, like so many of our players.

If Kate was a footballer her talent would be on par with the likes of; Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, Puskas, Eusebio and Pele. Players like that should be able to milk their talent till the cows come home.

Our players are on par with Black Lace, Joe Dolce, Zig & Zag, Steps, One Direction and Olly Murs. They deserve F All.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 14:44]
Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:29 - Mar 22 with 1641 viewsLythamR

Kate Bush to tour!! on 14:20 - Mar 22 by Monahoop

If she was just in it for the money she would do 5 nights at the O2 instead of 15 nights at Hammersmith

Also you dont need to be young or hungry to produce good music or art

I went to see UFO on Thursday in Warrington, a band formed in 1969 and they absolutely ripped it up
Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:43 - Mar 22 with 1624 viewsCiderwithRsie

Kate Bush to tour!! on 00:50 - Mar 22 by smegma

I've never bought into this notion that she is a brilliant talent. Wuthering Heights is the most nonsensical song ever written. Her voice is so grating it peels wallpaper. For someone who is supposed to be talented, I bet no one can name more than a handful of songs she sung. I can name a total of 4 and one of them was a duet with Peter Gabriel. She's 55 and hasn't sung live for over 3 decades. Sounds like a car-crash event to me.

"Wuthering Heights is the most nonsensical song ever written"

Well that's Emily Bronte told.

In other news: Jane Austen - talentless cow. Charles Dickens - League 1 at best. Shakespeare - over-rated and bald.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:47 - Mar 22 with 1623 viewssmegma

Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:43 - Mar 22 by CiderwithRsie

"Wuthering Heights is the most nonsensical song ever written"

Well that's Emily Bronte told.

In other news: Jane Austen - talentless cow. Charles Dickens - League 1 at best. Shakespeare - over-rated and bald.

I'm talking about a song, not a book.
And i dont like fiction therefotre couldnt give a f*ck about Emily Brontes output.

Wikipedia and youtube are great tools to enforce an argument arent they. Without them no one could name 5 songs by her as i said earlier.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:57 - Mar 22 with 1615 viewsMonahoop

Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:29 - Mar 22 by LythamR

If she was just in it for the money she would do 5 nights at the O2 instead of 15 nights at Hammersmith

Also you dont need to be young or hungry to produce good music or art

I went to see UFO on Thursday in Warrington, a band formed in 1969 and they absolutely ripped it up

Calm down, calm down. Don't go all serious. Just a mild mickey take on Spirits regular young and hungry comments on players. No offence meant.

I agree with you, that you need not be young or hungry to make good music. Many long established artists are quite capable performing well still and good on them I say, though some and I'll not mention them now, should consider calling it a day

And I actually like Kate. Just surprised she hasn't toured since 1979.

Kate Bush to tour!! on 22:05 - Mar 22 with 1604 viewsCiderwithRsie

Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:47 - Mar 22 by smegma

I'm talking about a song, not a book.
And i dont like fiction therefotre couldnt give a f*ck about Emily Brontes output.

Wikipedia and youtube are great tools to enforce an argument arent they. Without them no one could name 5 songs by her as i said earlier.

Don't worry mate, it's all a matter of taste, you're entitled to hate her stuff.

But on Wuthering Heights, the song is a faithful recreation of the plot of a book so if it's "nonsense" the book has to be too.

Personally I could name dozens of her songs but that's just me - I couldn't name more than 4 Beach Boys songs and it doesn't mean they're crap.

The "genius" thing is because she's one of the few female singers to have been totally original, to have done her thing with no regards to the demands of the industry [e.g. not recording an album for years, not touring, putting out Wuthering Heights as a single and getting to No 1 when as you can tell, it ain't to everyone's taste] and launched a bunch of imitators.

None of it means you have to like her.

Dunno what wikipedia has to do with it. I don't need it to know who wrote Wuthering Heights or to look up Kate Bush songs, if that's what you mean.
Kate Bush to tour!! on 22:43 - Mar 22 with 1584 viewsTacticalR

Kate Bush to tour!! on 21:57 - Mar 22 by Monahoop

Calm down, calm down. Don't go all serious. Just a mild mickey take on Spirits regular young and hungry comments on players. No offence meant.

I agree with you, that you need not be young or hungry to make good music. Many long established artists are quite capable performing well still and good on them I say, though some and I'll not mention them now, should consider calling it a day

And I actually like Kate. Just surprised she hasn't toured since 1979.

Kate Bush must be an effing genius to get a positive post out of SoG.

Air hostess clique

Kate Bush to tour!! on 23:06 - Mar 22 with 1566 viewsHollowayRanger

national tresure for me

what a voice unique

sure not as good as she once was but who is?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26680772
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 23:19]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kate Bush to tour!! on 05:57 - Mar 23 with 1516 viewsade_qpr

Kate Bush to tour!! on 01:46 - Mar 22 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm going to try and get tickets.

Good luck with the tickets MH. I'm now jealous she's not coming Down Under

As for naming songs off the top of my head could list heaps including Rinfy, Moving and While Davy Dozed. In case people are wondering they are all demos never officially released let alone the usual suspects.

I do agree with the age factor can't see it matching the Tour of Life back in 79 but would still like to see her live at least once.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024