Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With a little help from my friends..... 15:23 - May 16 with 1601 viewsYorkRanger

It strikes me that many on here are ST holders, who will now have their tickets sorted and many I guess will not need any further tickets On Sunday those people can buy two additional tickets (as can members).

Is there any way to bring together those people who can help with those regular posters on here still after tickets (some of who have already committed to long journeys to the capital e.g. Karl and R from afar).

I'm not saying anyone is more deserving than anyone else but the buying and selling thread has now got too long and half of it is full of debate around the relevant merits or otherwise of the sales approach adopted by the club.

Personally I am sorted and hopefully will be able to also help a couple of deserving friends..

Just saying...

With a little help from my friends..... on 15:24 - May 16 with 1588 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great idea.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

With a little help from my friends..... on 15:25 - May 16 with 1565 viewsTacticalR

Loft For Words block booking?

Air hostess clique

With a little help from my friends..... on 16:14 - May 16 with 1505 viewsWilloW4

Good shout yorkranger, I've put out a feeler to known R's fans saying I might be able to get a couple more on Sundays 'phase'... It's hugely important that tickets are for QPR fans and not wembley day out merchants.. If I get them Sunday, I'll post on here for genuine R's fans . Charged at face value obviously... Come on you R's.!!!
With a little help from my friends..... on 16:18 - May 16 with 1486 viewsqueensparkdanger

Yes please, I would take 2 for me and my son at the drop of a hat...The Ticket thread has taken a mind of its own now, new plan needed..

So if there is anyone prepared to do this I would love to get a kid and adult ticket in one of the cheaper areas please and together if possible as he is only 9

Cheers
With a little help from my friends..... on 16:20 - May 16 with 1476 viewsWeaverQPR

With a little help from my friends..... on 16:14 - May 16 by WilloW4

Good shout yorkranger, I've put out a feeler to known R's fans saying I might be able to get a couple more on Sundays 'phase'... It's hugely important that tickets are for QPR fans and not wembley day out merchants.. If I get them Sunday, I'll post on here for genuine R's fans . Charged at face value obviously... Come on you R's.!!!

So genuine R's fans who are waiting for their pal to sort them out in phase four might not get tickets as your buying them for the sole purpose of selling them on here to R's fans? If you don't need them, don't buy them surely.

@WeavQPR

With a little help from my friends..... on 16:23 - May 16 with 1459 viewsJuzzie

With a little help from my friends..... on 16:20 - May 16 by WeaverQPR

So genuine R's fans who are waiting for their pal to sort them out in phase four might not get tickets as your buying them for the sole purpose of selling them on here to R's fans? If you don't need them, don't buy them surely.

[Post edited 16 May 2014 16:23]
With a little help from my friends..... on 16:28 - May 16 with 1417 viewsRangersAreBack

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand the difference.

Perhaps facebook would be a better bet for this idea?
With a little help from my friends..... on 09:12 - May 17 with 1213 viewsfournil

Another plea from a true R who's kicking himself for not renewing his membership.

I was a season ticket holder until 2003 when I moved to Leeds, . Kept it going for a year but after that the travelling down every other week got too expensive and I had to give it up. Am 38 so was 6 in '82 but went to Wembley in 86 (let's not mention that again), but my teenage years were spent watching Sir Les and co from The Loft. Was there when we were collecting in buckets and have been at all the big moments (Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff final, Leeds to see us finally lift a trophy). My son is now 7 and I took him to his first game last season (Reading at home) and we've been to Huddersfield and Doncaster this season (nice and local). Am kicking myself for not renewing my membership and I'm getting sicker every day at the thought of not being at Wembley. My Dad and sister are Rangers through and through as well, both of them now live in the North and are no longer season ticket holders or members. I need 4 tickets (we'll take 2 and 2) in the cheap seats (i guess that is all that is left). Anybody who has not used up their allocation, would love it if you could help me out.

Let me know

Cheers

Mark
Login to get fewer ads

With a little help from my friends..... on 09:17 - May 17 with 1202 viewsdaveB

as long as no one is selling them over face value then that seems fair to me
With a little help from my friends..... on 12:47 - May 17 with 1117 viewsYorkRanger

With a little help from my friends..... on 09:17 - May 17 by daveB

With Derby selling out so fast when on general sale and the fear of touts moving in, this thread seems more relevant again?
With a little help from my friends..... on 12:48 - May 17 with 1114 viewsWeaverQPR

With a little help from my friends..... on 09:17 - May 17 by daveB

Fair point.

@WeavQPR

With a little help from my friends..... on 21:18 - May 17 with 975 viewskropotkin41

I would still be interested in one adult & one junior in the cheap seats.

(I know I've been a very naughty boy and will be cancelling my Player subscription and buying a membership for next season.)

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

With a little help from my friends..... on 22:04 - May 17 with 920 viewsWilloW4

I'm buying 2 more tickets to pass on to rangers fans on this site at face value. So they won't go to greasy touts... What's your point ?
With a little help from my friends..... on 22:11 - May 17 with 904 viewsNorfolk

If anybody has a couple of spare tickets I would be eternally grateful, was hoping for general release but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, if anyone can help please PM me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024