Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 12:09 - May 29 with 769 viewsHantsR

Didn't have a great game by his standards but made some decisive and critical interceptions so deserves much credit. Putting his head in harm's way when Bamford attempted an overhead kick in the dying moments was a great example of the fighting team spirit that helped ultimately win the day for us.

Oh, I think you all know he's on BBC QT tonight, along with that twunt Piers Morgan. Anyone going to Heathrow to be part of the audience? What would you ask him?
Joey Barton on 12:30 - May 29 with 720 viewsrunningman75

I would make him captain next season. With Hill likely to be doing more coaching and possibly having less playing time he can transform himself into a leader
Joey Barton on 12:35 - May 29 with 700 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Thought he had a great game once again. May not do anything special, but never does anything wrong, kept his cool once again, always making key passes, tackles, dictacting the midfield. He has done extremely well this season, and can be a key player next season as well

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton on 12:43 - May 29 with 683 viewssimmo

Joey Barton on 12:30 - May 29 by runningman75

I would make him captain next season. With Hill likely to be doing more coaching and possibly having less playing time he can transform himself into a leader

Don't get me wrong, I think Joey is really important to us and his redemption this year means I am happy to start from scratch with him next season. But Joey Barton captain? Never. That would be a huge mistake IMO.

Nedum should be the next captain, something he can retain for many years. Joey can and no doubt will still be a leader for us without us having to further damage the clubs perception by having him as captain.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Joey Barton on 13:02 - May 29 with 642 viewsQPunkR

Joey Barton on 12:35 - May 29 by RANGERS4EVER

Thought he had a great game once again. May not do anything special, but never does anything wrong, kept his cool once again, always making key passes, tackles, dictacting the midfield. He has done extremely well this season, and can be a key player next season as well

No, "never does anything wrong" Well no I suppose he wouldn't say anything about that on his Twitter would he?
Look, he wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination on Sat, nor was he abominably bad. As for not doing anything wrong - apart from a couple of 'Joey specials' straight into touch 3 miles from the nearest Rangers player and nearly gifting them a goal by pi$$balling about with the ball on the byline in the second half yeah, I'd agree with you.
One thing I did like in the game was when he went in for a tackle/pass and got the ball out wide to Toilett; multitasking.

QPR - "shit but local"

Joey Barton on 13:08 - May 29 with 628 viewsBluce_Ree

He messed up so many passes on Saturday it was ridiculous. I put it down to nerves and that's fine. He's a pretty good player and I'm happy for him to stay but he didn't have a good game on Saturday at all.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Joey Barton on 13:28 - May 29 with 559 viewsDesertBoot

I thought blocking Bamford's overhead kick with his head was symbolic of the last thirty minutes. He knew he could be hurt and hasn't always been as brave this season.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024