Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jersey Boys Film 11:58 - Jun 25 with 610 viewswelwynranger

Saw it last night. Very good. The music is great but the major focus of the film surrounds large debts owed to mafia types. Fascinating story. 2 hours long but it kept the interest till the end. Would highly recommend it
Jersey Boys Film on 12:07 - Jun 25 with 594 viewswillis1980

is it a musical? if so ill swerve.
Jersey Boys Film on 12:16 - Jun 25 with 581 viewswelwynranger

Jersey Boys Film on 12:07 - Jun 25 by willis1980

Less musical more great story.The music maybe 20 mins in all the film 2hours.
Jersey Boys Film on 12:23 - Jun 25 with 570 viewssimmo

The theatre show is basically the same and I really enjoyed that. They toured essentially for free for so many years to cover the debts of one of the group...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jersey Boys Film on 12:26 - Jun 25 with 566 viewsHantsR

Really enjoyed the stage show, some years ago. Thought they sounded better than the original 4 Seasons' records!
Jersey Boys Film on 12:48 - Jun 25 with 536 viewsTacticalR

'Mafia types'? Surely fit and proper persons to buy football clubs?

Air hostess clique

Jersey Boys Film on 12:59 - Jun 25 with 504 viewsJonDoeman

Jersey Boys Film on 12:07 - Jun 25 by willis1980

A musical with fantastic music. Great show.

It Is What It Is !!

Jersey Boys Film on 13:01 - Jun 25 with 498 viewskysersosaqpr

Clint Eastwood directed. Rarely does a dud, and way up on his music. Can't wait to see it

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Jersey Boys Film on 13:23 - Jun 25 with 463 viewsMonahoop

Have to see this for myself to cast any opinion, but reviews I've heard and read about are mixed. It depends I suppose if you like that Latin style Soul music or indeed Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, then you may enjoy it. I'm not a fan, but don't dislike them. I like films based around musicians and bands. Some are good, some less so. If Clint Eastwood has directed it then I expect it to be pretty good or well researched. I like many of his films he has directed or acted in. He directed a film on his musical hero, the jazz saxophonist Charlie Parker. It was called Bird [Parker's nickname]. I liked it, but it was panned by critics at the time. Many probably didn't grasp the complexities or the tragic life of a jazz genius that Eastwood portrayed rather well as director.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Jersey Boys Film on 13:34 - Jun 25 with 452 viewskysersosaqpr

Jersey Boys Film on 13:23 - Jun 25 by Monahoop

Have to see this for myself to cast any opinion, but reviews I've heard and read about are mixed. It depends I suppose if you like that Latin style Soul music or indeed Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, then you may enjoy it. I'm not a fan, but don't dislike them. I like films based around musicians and bands. Some are good, some less so. If Clint Eastwood has directed it then I expect it to be pretty good or well researched. I like many of his films he has directed or acted in. He directed a film on his musical hero, the jazz saxophonist Charlie Parker. It was called Bird [Parker's nickname]. I liked it, but it was panned by critics at the time. Many probably didn't grasp the complexities or the tragic life of a jazz genius that Eastwood portrayed rather well as director.

+1

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Jersey Boys Film on 14:02 - Jun 25 with 434 viewsTacticalR

Jersey Boys Film on 13:01 - Jun 25 by kysersosaqpr

Clint Eastwood directed. Rarely does a dud, and way up on his music. Can't wait to see it

I think the Outlaw Josey Wales (1976) is my favourite Clint.

Air hostess clique

Jersey Boys Film on 14:15 - Jun 25 with 417 viewsBrianMcCarthy

+2

I really liked Bird.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jersey Boys Film on 18:18 - Jun 25 with 344 viewspomanjou

ANY TIME IS A GOOD TIME FOR A BIT OF BIRD

ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024