Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changes Needed 15:01 - Aug 24 with 1409 viewsmacclesfieldman

I would drop Dunne for Onouha, Traore for Phillips with Hoilett coming into the team, and either Barton Mutch or Fer for Faurlin.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Changes Needed on 15:08 - Aug 24 with 1385 viewsHollowayRanger

if and its IF we must continue with this crap formation then

green

isia onouha ferdinad culker yun

fez barton mutch

Austin remy

but for me it should be

green
onouha culker ferdiand hill/yun
isa barton fes mutch
Austin remy

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Changes Needed on 15:18 - Aug 24 with 1352 views08olesen

If we do change to 4411 then we will have to have Traore or Yun at LB which isnt a great prospect. But either way we need a formation and then stick with it. We also dont need to go panic buy. we have been dominated by a good side and hopefully it is a wake up call for us.

Please lets just get down to business on the training field and find a solid team.

I would have
............Green
Simpson Caulker Rio Yun
..Isla Barton Faurlin Vargas
.........Hoilet
.........Remy

Poll: Who will the other play off

Changes Needed on 15:23 - Aug 24 with 1325 viewsDunstable_hoop

Green
Isla Caulker Rio Yun
Barton Faurlin
Remy Hoilett Traore
Austin

Shocking debut by Fer. Seen Mutch play twice and he's been crap both games.

We know that system and it provides opportunities for some (usually) clinical players.
Changes Needed on 15:37 - Aug 24 with 1257 viewsPinnerPaul

"System" was fine v Hull, think we need to think about whether it works v the top teams, on today's evidence it doesn't but its early days.
Changes Needed on 15:48 - Aug 24 with 1190 viewsQPR1882

So it's all the players fault then ? fck all to do with the manager that picks the team, chooses the formation, tells the players the tactics and then fails to revert to plan 'B' when he can see it all going tits up.

Buck stops with Harry, great at getting players in but shit tactician.
Changes Needed on 15:52 - Aug 24 with 1162 viewsWeaverQPR

five terrible goals conceded so far

@WeavQPR

Changes Needed on 15:54 - Aug 24 with 1151 viewsessextaxiboy

Changes Needed on 15:48 - Aug 24 by QPR1882

So it's all the players fault then ? fck all to do with the manager that picks the team, chooses the formation, tells the players the tactics and then fails to revert to plan 'B' when he can see it all going tits up.

Buck stops with Harry, great at getting players in but shit tactician.

We lost away at a Top 6 team . We have just come up
.What did you expect ?
Changes Needed on 15:59 - Aug 24 with 1125 viewsQPR1882

Being honest i expected us to get something today, i would say i expected pride,passion,commitment but i just expect that with players on £40k a week plus. We made an average looking Spurs side look world beaters today.

I'm not asking for the manager to be sacked, i'm just surprised the players are getting the shit and Harry gets off scot free again.
Login to get fewer ads

Changes Needed on 16:11 - Aug 24 with 1041 viewsRuislipHoop

Dunne will be back next week and traeore ,Ned on today back on the bench next Saturday,
That has to be one of the worst performances I have seen since tango and cash took over 6 yrs ago .My last away game,cannot watch that anymore.
Changes Needed on 16:12 - Aug 24 with 1039 viewsfrancisbowles

Changes Needed on 15:37 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

"System" was fine v Hull, think we need to think about whether it works v the top teams, on today's evidence it doesn't but its early days.

I agree. Don't abandon, what has been worked on all pre season, after one bad performance against a top six team who were excellent on the day.

Still have a problem though, with who to play on the left of the three. Dunne obviously poor today and I don't think is comfortable there. Ned better at sensing danger and quick recovery but prefers the right. Clint ideally suited apart from, probably, too old and slow. Think we need another left footed, preferably, central defender.

Also left back if we revert to a four, which we are bound to do on occasions then Traore, Yun or Hill are not great options at this level.

Missed Charlie' presence today and a brave but ultimately fool hardy decision to start with both Isla and Fer meaning three changes from last week. Fer should have been a sub and Faurlin should have started today.

We really need a good performance next week and points soon, otherwise confidence will drop and players will fall out. We have a nuisance of a League Cup match this week, which normally I would want us to win but after a performance like that, I'm not sure what team we should put out.

Just hope Remy isn't pushing to get away after that but if it were Spurs, I don't think he would get too many games.
Changes Needed on 16:12 - Aug 24 with 1039 viewsQPR1882

We had a target / hold up man v Hull not 2 of the smallest front 2 in our history
Changes Needed on 16:34 - Aug 24 with 977 viewsQPRMUSO

I agree with you Pinner, fine for home games mostly but top teams no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024