Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 18:21 - Nov 8 with 4926 viewsWatfordR

May as well give him a Citeh shirt to wear for the second half.
Mike Dean on 18:32 - Nov 8 with 3871 viewsStanisgod

Always been a big team ref. When they slide tackle and miss it's the conditions, when we do it it's a booking. Be a miracle if we finish with eleven. Sandro's favourite.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mike Dean on 18:35 - Nov 8 with 3856 viewsStanisgod

Mike Dean on 18:32 - Nov 8 by Stanisgod

Always been a big team ref. When they slide tackle and miss it's the conditions, when we do it it's a booking. Be a miracle if we finish with eleven. Sandro's favourite.

Not now he ain't

Mike Dean on 18:55 - Nov 8 with 3828 viewsBluce_Ree

Literally a massive c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Mike Dean on 19:51 - Nov 8 with 3751 viewssaxbend

I don't think it was City leveraging him. I think if anyone it was the league. They can't have a one horse race amd they certainly can't have an unfashionable team like Southampton showing them up. They need City to stay in the title race and that's why if anyone was having words with Dean it'll have been Scudamore's minions.

Whatever the reason, we were robbed.

We were penalised for Hart breaking the rule of free kicks. Aguero was allowed a textbook handball.

We were booked for nothing fouls 3 times before any City player got spoken to for their dirtier challenges.

Charlie was wrongly penalised for handball while we were 2-1 up.

Also it appeared that when we scored our first goal that was allowed to stand, Dean was staring at the linesman, willing him to find a reason to raise his flag.

In comparison Jones from last week appears to have put in a thoroughly professional performance displaying the utmost integrity.
Mike Dean on 19:53 - Nov 8 with 3743 viewsqprant

Didn't book 2 City players, but then books a QPR player for a similar thing?!!

Even Neville said that on the Sky commentry!
Mike Dean on 19:55 - Nov 8 with 3721 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Mike Dean on 18:55 - Nov 8 by Bluce_Ree

Literally a massive c*nt.

+1

Went card crazy to "keep the little upstarts in their place"

It's got to be Yarg

Mike Dean on 20:00 - Nov 8 with 3693 viewsGroveR

Mike Dean on 19:55 - Nov 8 by Cornish_oooRRRR

+1

An absolute unmitigated coward from start to finish.
Mike Dean on 20:02 - Nov 8 with 3673 viewsJohnnyByrnesmullet

Mike Dean on 19:55 - Nov 8 by Cornish_oooRRRR

+1

+2, horrible cheating c*nt
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 20:05 - Nov 8 with 3646 viewsQPRDave

Disgusting performance.......how Mike Riley can defend that after the nation saw it all live will be intersting
Mike Dean on 20:18 - Nov 8 with 3574 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mike Dean on 20:25 - Nov 8 with 3525 viewsEalingRanger

It was incredible to watch. Utterly corrupt refereeing from start to finish.
Mike Dean on 20:29 - Nov 8 with 3510 viewsShotKneesHoop

He will because it's not football we watch now.

It's Sky entertainment for the masses.

And they know phook hall about the game.

If a goal keeper gets to retake a kick when it's kicked twice and clears the penalty area, then the rules are made by Baldrick and refereed by General Melchet.

It would never happen in cricket. Law 43 applies = if in doubt apply common sense; which means that if anyone tries a Billy Bollox, they get bugger all out of the official.

How can it be fair that you break the rules and you get another chance? Foul throw? Try again. Corner goes out of play and then comes back into play? Try again.

Typical Big Charlie Ref.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Mike Dean on 20:31 - Nov 8 with 3496 viewsBrazilNutR

Inconsistent.. would be the key word. And that's unacceptable at this level of football.
Mike Dean on 20:33 - Nov 8 with 3481 viewsStanisgod

Mike Dean on 20:05 - Nov 8 by QPRDave

Disgusting performance.......how Mike Riley can defend that after the nation saw it all live will be intersting

Because he was exactly the same.

Mike Dean on 20:47 - Nov 8 with 3404 viewsbosh67

Walking back with the Man City fans, good lads, they all said that Aguero and particularly Dean saved them today. Shocking performance.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mike Dean on 21:02 - Nov 8 with 3356 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

I have a mate who's an Arsenal fan and he spends half his life on the Untold Arsenal website. There they pick apart referees performances in minute detail as they are convinced there is a massive conspiracy to stop them winning the league.
They have a total and absolute hatred of Dean.
Mike Dean on 21:08 - Nov 8 with 3318 viewsTacticalR

Very bizarre performance from Mike Dean. He was handing out so many yellow cards in the first half I was sure someone was going to get sent off.

Air hostess clique

Mike Dean on 21:11 - Nov 8 with 3292 viewsCHUBBS

Mike Dean on 20:00 - Nov 8 by GroveR

An absolute unmitigated coward from start to finish.

This,i hope the c@nt dies in a freak yachting accident
Mike Dean on 21:12 - Nov 8 with 3270 viewsbosh67

Mike Dean on 21:08 - Nov 8 by TacticalR

Very bizarre performance from Mike Dean. He was handing out so many yellow cards in the first half I was sure someone was going to get sent off.

Me too. Given that the game wasn't played in a bad spirit on a difficult surface I thought he went mental first half with cards. I was also sure we would end up with 10 men or less and for no reason.

He is a pretty shocking ref. To be fair his linesmen were caught out time and time again as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mike Dean on 21:14 - Nov 8 with 3257 viewseasthertsr

Typical 'big' club refereeing, absolute C@nt, hang his head in shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Dean on 21:25 - Nov 8 with 3203 viewsQPRDave

Mike Dean on 21:11 - Nov 8 by CHUBBS

This,i hope the c@nt dies in a freak yachting accident

...torpedoed i hope
Mike Dean on 21:31 - Nov 8 with 3168 viewsWeaverQPR

Don't think he knew whay to do with the Hart fiasco and after that his headhad gone and just treverted to type and gave City everything. His bookings were laughable. Surprised he we never got a red given his performance

@WeavQPR

Mike Dean on 21:33 - Nov 8 with 3141 viewsdachiltern

Dean showed how he allowed City make his decisions for him by allowing the game to continue after Sagna hit the ground badly as was in a poor condition. Dean should not have allowed play to restart until he had checked on Sagna and by not doing so City restarted, got themselves in a hole and decided it was best that they kick the ball out of play. Result - we were made to give the ball back and loose the pressure we had put them under.

Apart from that Dean had a bit of a mare, innocuous cards for our lads and nothing for theirs, hmmm strange that,
Mike Dean on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 3124 viewsloftboy

Said to the bloke next to me, after he didn't penalise the first 3 city fouls that the first Rangers one would be a card, and I was right.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mike Dean on 21:41 - Nov 8 with 3096 viewsDWQPR

Two words I can say about that cûnt Dean...........

Gurnam Singh.

Say no more.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024