Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea head hunters 18:08 - Nov 10 with 2391 viewsHayesender

Chelsea Chants in Mumbai Metro:

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea head hunters on 19:02 - Nov 10 with 2286 viewshamptonhillhoop

I have no words!
Chelsea head hunters on 21:44 - Nov 10 with 2127 viewsGetMeRangers

Chelsea head hunters on 19:02 - Nov 10 by hamptonhillhoop

I have no words!

.. and for many of the songs, apparently neither have they
Chelsea head hunters on 21:50 - Nov 10 with 2099 viewssmegma

The Special One has invited them over to improve the atmosphere at the SW6 pigsty. That'll do the trick.
Chelsea head hunters on 22:08 - Nov 10 with 2058 viewsloftboy

Absolute quality, just posted it on Facebook for some Chelsea associates of mine

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Chelsea head hunters on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 1964 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Chelsea head hunters on 22:08 - Nov 10 by loftboy

Absolute quality, just posted it on Facebook for some Chelsea associates of mine

At least there's an atmosphere in there!
Chelsea head hunters on 23:14 - Nov 10 with 1946 viewszicoshoops

If ever proof was needed that the world is heading straight down the s'hitter.......
Proof is thus provided.

Call me old fashioned, but.........

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Chelsea head hunters on 00:00 - Nov 11 with 1892 views18StoneOfHoop

Chelsea head hunters on 23:04 - Nov 10 by daveinmelbourne

At least there's an atmosphere in there!

Easily the most repulsive video I've watched this century.

Before this I had a half-baked dream to maybe one day visit Eden Gardens to watch a test in Calcutta/Kolkata and sample the unique passionate but friendly atmosphere.

Centuries of culture leading to this base,ersatz,bogus,b'staad moment #GenericGlobalizedHomogenisation #IgnoringLocalActingGlobal

The human race is becoming a disgrace,Lord take me now..

[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 0:01]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chelsea head hunters on 01:34 - Nov 11 with 1834 viewsFredManRave

The most repulsive video you've watched this century?! I'm not having that. I'll give you the most repulsive of the last decade, maybe, whilst giving you the most repulsive of the last century.

Children, RSPCA members and PETA sympathisers look away now;

[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 1:35]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea head hunters on 06:10 - Nov 11 with 1785 viewsMrSheen

Forgive them lord, they know not what they do.

There was an Arsenal fan from India on a clip a few years ago going through his home made repertoire. You could tell he was a plastic fan because he was cheerful.
Chelsea head hunters on 06:53 - Nov 11 with 1748 viewsKonk

Chelsea head hunters on 06:10 - Nov 11 by MrSheen

Forgive them lord, they know not what they do.

There was an Arsenal fan from India on a clip a few years ago going through his home made repertoire. You could tell he was a plastic fan because he was cheerful.

I can't decide whether it's quite sweet or deeply depressing. Probably the latter. Had a Tottenham season-ticket holder round our place last night looking at a job - spent fifteen minutes slagging Chelsea off before he discovered I'm Fulham, at which point he said, "Well excuse my language, but you must hate the cun ts too". Good man.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea head hunters on 07:06 - Nov 11 with 1725 viewshoopdog

Nothing new ! You can see the same in any pub in Hounslow Southall or most of west london come to that , when the tele is switched on
Chelsea head hunters on 07:51 - Nov 11 with 1675 viewsElHoop

Fecking hell how depressing is that?
Chelsea head hunters on 08:05 - Nov 11 with 1664 viewsjohncharles

29 seconds is all I could take.

Strong and stable my arse.

Chelsea head hunters on 08:15 - Nov 11 with 1640 viewsade_qpr

Speaking of shit, think the hero in the glasses would shit himself if just one big Pool or Spurs fan walked in on that as his "mates" would dive out the windows in support.

Pathetic bunch of tossers.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Chelsea head hunters on 08:36 - Nov 11 with 1612 viewsElHoop

Bunch of Ravi Shankars.
Chelsea head hunters on 11:14 - Nov 11 with 1501 viewsDeano19766

Chelsea head hunters on 00:00 - Nov 11 by 18StoneOfHoop

Easily the most repulsive video I've watched this century.

Before this I had a half-baked dream to maybe one day visit Eden Gardens to watch a test in Calcutta/Kolkata and sample the unique passionate but friendly atmosphere.

Centuries of culture leading to this base,ersatz,bogus,b'staad moment #GenericGlobalizedHomogenisation #IgnoringLocalActingGlobal

The human race is becoming a disgrace,Lord take me now..

[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 0:01]

I've been out to India on 2 tours (2008 and 2012) and so was at Eden Gardens for the Test in 2012. Whilst the atmosphere is great, the Indians really are tuneles and have no clue of how to sing at sport, so they normally just scream and holler at literally everything! When they try to sing, I guess this video shows the result..........
Chelsea head hunters on 11:25 - Nov 11 with 1482 viewsDiscodroids

great stuff, although at first i did think it was the #238 bus for east ham to stratford job center plus for signing on day.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 11:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chelsea head hunters on 12:45 - Nov 11 with 1373 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea head hunters on 11:25 - Nov 11 by Discodroids

great stuff, although at first i did think it was the #238 bus for east ham to stratford job center plus for signing on day.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 11:26]

Oh West London is wonderful
Its full of Sihks ,Hindu's and Tamils
Oh West London is wonderful .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Chelsea head hunters on 13:12 - Nov 11 with 1325 views18StoneOfHoop

Chelsea head hunters on 12:45 - Nov 11 by Pommyhoop

Its full of Sihks ,Hindu's and Tamils
Oh West London is wonderful .

The sikhs,hindu's and tamil (tamils are especially prominent at the Co-Op) shopkeepers I meet nearly every day in my part of west London - off Askew Road - are helpful,kind,polite great people who respond well to friendliness and thoroughly enrich the community - they are much more interested in talking about cricket - Murali and his 360% wrists often comes up,as does Monty Panesar, my favourite English sikh celebrity - than football I find.

I remember seeing a mob of Chelsea fans chasing and beating up and trying to tear of the turbans of a sikh father and son at the underpass under Holland Park roundabout after an early 80's Droy dominated boxing day derby.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 14:19]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chelsea head hunters on 13:57 - Nov 11 with 1245 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea head hunters on 13:12 - Nov 11 by 18StoneOfHoop

The sikhs,hindu's and tamil (tamils are especially prominent at the Co-Op) shopkeepers I meet nearly every day in my part of west London - off Askew Road - are helpful,kind,polite great people who respond well to friendliness and thoroughly enrich the community - they are much more interested in talking about cricket - Murali and his 360% wrists often comes up,as does Monty Panesar, my favourite English sikh celebrity - than football I find.

I remember seeing a mob of Chelsea fans chasing and beating up and trying to tear of the turbans of a sikh father and son at the underpass under Holland Park roundabout after an early 80's Droy dominated boxing day derby.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 14:19]

Same as that 18 stoner. I grew up in Southall/ Heston.I knew loads of Sikhs. My mum and dad were co owners of the famous Swan mini cabs for a while.My old man had a good Irish send off in the North Star pub in North Hyde Lane but as well as the sandwiches and that there was home cooked ,lovely Indian grub put up by a few of his old friends.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024