Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? 21:39 - Dec 5 with 1119 viewsToast_R

Not my cup of tea at all, her music I mean, but I find this interesting.

Mariah Carey doing a recent Liver performance, backing sound removed so obviously her voice range can be heard warts and all. Reasonable X-Factor hopeful type voice until she tries those higher octaves she was once famed for, then it gets amazingly embarrassing.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/isolated-unedited-vocals-of-mariah-careys-awful

Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? on 22:02 - Dec 5 with 1095 viewsFredManRave

You think that's bad.

This is possibly my favourite you tube video. Cracks me up every time. The simplest things...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? on 22:24 - Dec 5 with 1048 viewsPommyhoop

Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? on 22:02 - Dec 5 by FredManRave

You think that's bad.

This is possibly my favourite you tube video. Cracks me up every time. The simplest things...

Love that vid too.
Heres another good one.

and for the oldies..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? on 10:54 - Dec 6 with 873 viewsWokingR

Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? on 22:02 - Dec 5 by FredManRave

You think that's bad.

You Bastard !
You are in so much trouble now for posting that
I have just sprayed toast and marmalade all over the Mrs
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:03 - Dec 6 with 839 viewsToast_R

This one
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 12:05]
Off Topic : (Screeching Cat alert) Is this Just Awful or Unfair? on 12:29 - Dec 6 with 818 viewsMrSheen

Meat Loaf off his tits at the AFL Grand Final. Hits the heights (or maybe not) at about 6'00''.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024