Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Ale Faurlin Story 14:17 - Dec 23 with 2682 viewsWokingR

Not sure if he was actually at the game on Saturday but after Austin's hatrick Faurlin has suggested on Twitter that his next tattoo might have to be of Charlie.
In an even greater act of club solidarity Amit Bhatia has tweeted in response that, if Ale does it, so will he so they end up with matching Charlie tattoos
I love these guys.
Great Ale Faurlin Story on 14:29 - Dec 23 with 2615 viewsDevonWhite

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 15:01 - Dec 23 with 2466 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't do it Amit, Charlie's QPR career will not last as long as a tattoo!
Great Ale Faurlin Story on 19:04 - Dec 23 with 2148 viewsBrightonhoop

Funny how much this Club touches people, saw Gino send out a Christmas Hoops message a few days back.
Great Ale Faurlin Story on 21:12 - Dec 23 with 1931 viewsShotKneesHoop

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 19:04 - Dec 23 by Brightonhoop

Funny how much this Club touches people, saw Gino send out a Christmas Hoops message a few days back.

The sort of thing that SWP would not have the nerve to do - because of the total lack of respect he engenders. Izal on his Harris is the only tattoo he is entitled to wear,

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 21:32 - Dec 23 with 1889 viewsMatch82

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 21:12 - Dec 23 by ShotKneesHoop

The sort of thing that SWP would not have the nerve to do - because of the total lack of respect he engenders. Izal on his Harris is the only tattoo he is entitled to wear,

Blimey, you did well to turn this into a comment about SWP! Was beginning to doubt your commitment...
Great Ale Faurlin Story on 22:36 - Dec 23 with 1739 viewsShotKneesHoop

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 21:32 - Dec 23 by Match82

Blimey, you did well to turn this into a comment about SWP! Was beginning to doubt your commitment...

Faulin - SWP - opposite ends of the compass.

Faulin is everything you want in an R's player - without the bad luck that follows him around.

Hard to think of both of them in the same fold.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 22:38]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 02:04 - Dec 24 with 1535 viewsPunteR

i think i have just the tattoo...

Obviously just the outline and would have to do the shading later.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 2:08]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 04:25 - Dec 24 with 1483 viewsDevon_4_England

Slightly off topic but staying on board with Ale's Charlie love in ...I know we want Charlie to stay under the radar and of course sign a new contract which I think will happen but wouldn't it be fantastic to see him run out for England at Wembley.

I know many have fallen out of love with the national side but we would take thousands of Rangers to watch him make his debut at Wembley and besides my 10 year old who rarely misses a QPR game wants to lead the Charlie Charlie Nico Nico chants.

Buying lower league and polishing the diamond is the Rangers way and I hope the Club remember that in January when we think about transfers.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 4:26]
Login to get fewer ads

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 14:04 - Dec 24 with 1237 viewsMatch82

Great Ale Faurlin Story on 04:25 - Dec 24 by Devon_4_England

Slightly off topic but staying on board with Ale's Charlie love in ...I know we want Charlie to stay under the radar and of course sign a new contract which I think will happen but wouldn't it be fantastic to see him run out for England at Wembley.

I know many have fallen out of love with the national side but we would take thousands of Rangers to watch him make his debut at Wembley and besides my 10 year old who rarely misses a QPR game wants to lead the Charlie Charlie Nico Nico chants.

Buying lower league and polishing the diamond is the Rangers way and I hope the Club remember that in January when we think about transfers.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 4:26]

It's a shame that the Matt Phillips signing doesn't seem to be living up to expectations, because that is exactly the kind of deal we should be making and I hope that doesn't dissuade the board from going down that route again in the future
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024