Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banner for saturday 18:39 - Jan 14 with 1210 viewsenfieldargh

No not Harry Out or We are playing at home say we are playing at home.

No

One of my favourite Qpr poachers Gary Bannister on the pitch at half time.

This bloke could sniff out a goal in the 6 yard box with his eyes shut. Would love to see him along side Charlie

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Banner for saturday on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1159 viewsbosh67

He's 54 now so well within the age line for the 1st team under Harry.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Banner for saturday on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 1106 viewsoddball

a cracking striker, one of my favs.loved his never say die attitude and boy did he have an eye for goal.
Banner for saturday on 21:03 - Jan 14 with 952 viewsAgedR

Has any R scored more goals against the scum?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Banner for saturday on 21:09 - Jan 14 with 942 viewsthemodfather

bannister and stainrod, then byrne....happy days
Banner for saturday on 22:22 - Jan 14 with 856 viewsstowmarketrange

Unfortunately I was just behind the banner in ML which said "Come and save us Harry" a couple of years ago.This week the same banner should read "Go now and save us Harry."
Banner for saturday on 23:18 - Jan 14 with 804 viewsdaveB

I loved Bannister asa kid, a brilliant player hugely under rated. His goal record was second to none
Banner for saturday on 23:30 - Jan 14 with 777 viewsCiderwithRsie

When Johnny Byrne was on "Open All Rs", didn't he say that he'd completely lost touch with Bannister, and didn't know where he was? Is there any way of alerting him to Banno's presence this Saturday?
Banner for saturday on 07:19 - Jan 15 with 709 viewsrbsranger

As a 10 year old in 1984 I was a mascot in a League Cup 2nd Replay against Southampton and had my picture taken with him... used to love him and Jonny Byrne with the legendary Leroy Rosenoir on the bench...
Login to get fewer ads

Banner for saturday on 11:13 - Jan 15 with 617 viewssmegma

Banner for saturday on 23:18 - Jan 14 by daveB

I loved Bannister asa kid, a brilliant player hugely under rated. His goal record was second to none

I didnt know him as a kid, only when he joined us in his 20s.By then he was a goal poacher supreme.
Banner for saturday on 11:30 - Jan 15 with 599 viewspaulparker

Gary Bannister now there was a poacher , my 1st hero as a teenage lad (as well as fenwick) still have a man crush on him now , he beats Discodroids on Akos anyway
Allen/Goddard, Bannister/Byrne , that was a magical time and what QPR is all about ,
his 2nd hat trick against Chelsea is always forgotten about , (btw does anyone remember the streaker that day ??
to this day I cannot for the life of me work out why we sold him to Coventry ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024