Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 14:54 - Feb 12 with 2287 viewsBucksRanger

Some nice photos in this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2950823/Chris-Ramsey-leading-c
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:16 - Feb 12 with 2097 viewsMatch82

"Full back Armand Traore"
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:29 - Feb 12 with 2047 viewsganjR

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:16 - Feb 12 by Match82

"Full back Armand Traore"

Does anybody know who the trialists are?
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:34 - Feb 12 with 2021 viewsfrancisbowles

Doughty subbed after 30 mins!!!
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:38 - Feb 12 with 1997 viewsBucksRanger

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-chicago-fire-friendly-match-report-2266599
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:47 - Feb 12 with 1967 viewssmegma

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:34 - Feb 12 by francisbowles

Doughty subbed after 30 mins!!!

He was playing centre back as well. First half we seemed to think it was a testimonial while Chicago had the right attitude. They scored the only goal after about 15 minutes. Chicago more or less played two different sides in each half while we played the last 15 minutes with ten men as we ran out of subs (you couldn't make it up). We had 3 trial it's come on and none impressed me. Sandro played for an hour and his knee seemed ok, he went into a crunching tackle after ten minutes and didn't seem to have any after effects. Zarate played the full 90 which should help his fitness levels. Danny Gabbidon came on second half for them.
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:50 - Feb 12 with 1956 viewsdanehoop

All about match fitness and assessing youngsters who are getting close to first team.

Good that Adel and Zarate got more game time against competitive opposition. Liking Grego Cox and Petrasso more. Hope Doughty was not an injury, but just a precaution.

Never knowingly understood

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:55 - Feb 12 with 1922 viewssmegma

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:50 - Feb 12 by danehoop

All about match fitness and assessing youngsters who are getting close to first team.

Good that Adel and Zarate got more game time against competitive opposition. Liking Grego Cox and Petrasso more. Hope Doughty was not an injury, but just a precaution.

Hopefully Adels run out was for fitness levels as he did nothing. Traore did nothing first half but improved second half and was our best outlet going forward. Felt sorry for both Greco-Cox and Petrasso who never stopped running/trying from start to finish. Greco Cox nearly scored at the end when he hit a cross volley and the keeper tipped it over the bar. Zarate showed some promise but believes he can score anywhere instead of passing.
QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 17:11 - Feb 12 with 1873 viewsJonDoeman

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 16:55 - Feb 12 by smegma

Hopefully Adels run out was for fitness levels as he did nothing. Traore did nothing first half but improved second half and was our best outlet going forward. Felt sorry for both Greco-Cox and Petrasso who never stopped running/trying from start to finish. Greco Cox nearly scored at the end when he hit a cross volley and the keeper tipped it over the bar. Zarate showed some promise but believes he can score anywhere instead of passing.

They let you in smegma?
I was planning on going till I saw this tweet earlier !

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 01:00 - Feb 13 with 1482 viewssmegma

QPR 0 Chicago Fire 1 on 17:11 - Feb 12 by JonDoeman

They let you in smegma?
I was planning on going till I saw this tweet earlier !

It was pathetic from start to finish. Got there at 1130 to be told the noon kick off had been put back until 1pm. Then I got a text saying it was behind closed doors. They started letting anyone in a CF Adidas coat in and left the plebs outside. They had a guest list FFS !!!Even Bircham confirmed it was behind closed doors. We eventually got in to be told by security ' you're not allowed in'. Then it got even more ridiculous with only CF people allowed into the building to get a hot drink. Even our staff said it was nonsense. We froze our bow locks off second half as well. Good to see Martin Rowlands there.' I thought Obama was in the building or something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024