Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it really 7 years ago today..... 15:27 - May 21 with 1259 viewsQPR1882

Since Terry missed that penalty

On the piss into the small hours celebrating that penalty as if QPR had won the champions league then up at 5am to catch a plane to Romania for Mels stag do.
Is it really 7 years ago today..... on 15:59 - May 21 with 1224 viewsWokingR

Cant believe you've waited 7 years to bring this up
This is an event we should have been celebrating annually
Is it really 7 years ago today..... on 16:08 - May 21 with 1212 viewsBluce_Ree

That was the greatest thing that ever happened. Until Bayern let them win it a few years back. Now it's not as good. Still great though. John Terry. What a c**t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Is it really 7 years ago today..... on 16:20 - May 21 with 1194 viewsClive_Anderson

Nah it just reminds me they fluked it a few years later.
Is it really 7 years ago today..... on 16:21 - May 21 with 1193 viewsdaveB

Still remains the funniest ever moment in football for me, wanting all the glory Terry falls on his arse. Amazing
Is it really 7 years ago today..... on 08:02 - May 22 with 1093 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Is it really 7 years ago today..... on 10:08 - May 22 with 1071 viewswestberksr

one of my 'JFK' moments; "can you remember where you were"

stood in Caesars Palace, missed most of it as Man yoo vs The Scum is as appealling as pulling my own eyes out with rusty fondue forks, but just as i walked past the 100' screen Dogba got sent off for the slap. Gave the mrs $200 and sent her to the shops and settled in with the masses to watch the end.

When Terry went arse over tit i started celebrateing like a lunatic, a yank in a man yoo shirt (obviously born in Stretford and a season ticket holder) started hugging me and aked if was was a United fan; he nearly ran a mile when i screamed in his face "no they are khunts, but i really fukkin hate Chels..".

by this time the Mrs had returned and just gave that look of disappointment that we all know so well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024