Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock. 16:05 - May 28 with 1631 viewsBrightonhoop

Saw an article he wanted to helpus n the Chamionship. Would you have him back in a supporting role?
Warnock. on 16:06 - May 28 with 1621 viewsfakekerby

No, but only because I can't see how he can help without stepping on the toes of either Les or Ramsey.
Warnock. on 16:11 - May 28 with 1604 viewsWokingR

Warnock. on 16:06 - May 28 by fakekerby

No, but only because I can't see how he can help without stepping on the toes of either Les or Ramsey.

What he said was that he was always at the end of a phone should they ever want his help as he still had a lot of fondness for the club
Not sure how that could be stepping on anyone's toes
Warnock. on 16:35 - May 28 with 1541 viewsAitch

Hughes couldn't do it. Bagpuss couldn't do it. Ramsey couldn't do it. Warnock could. Get Adel on the pitch, playing regularly, delivering the goods. I really rate Warnock and enjoyed the footie & spirit of the club when he was in charge but I very much doubt he could play nicely with others.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Warnock. on 20:58 - May 28 with 1360 viewsoddball

get him in now,I SAID F UCKING NOW
Warnock. on 22:02 - May 28 with 1251 viewsStanisgod

Do yourselves a favour if you haven't already and listen to Tuesdays podcast. Absolutely brilliant and a bit of an eye opener. Didn't know he had as good as signed Ashley Williams, Danny Graham, routladge and one or two others that pre season but was blocked by the fat Italian. Top bloke.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Warnock. on 09:34 - May 29 with 1031 viewsthame_hoops

Warnock. on 22:02 - May 28 by Stanisgod

Do yourselves a favour if you haven't already and listen to Tuesdays podcast. Absolutely brilliant and a bit of an eye opener. Didn't know he had as good as signed Ashley Williams, Danny Graham, routladge and one or two others that pre season but was blocked by the fat Italian. Top bloke.

A great interview on the Pod but what did he say about SWP and Barton in his book which he wouldn't elude too on the pod??
Warnock. on 09:43 - May 29 with 1017 viewsPommyhoop

Warnock. on 22:02 - May 28 by Stanisgod

Love him to death even though I didn't get no e mail reply. But I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole now. He's been liberally dabbling in that dark addictive pastime that H loves so much. 'Football Punditry' It is a highly addictive vice which includes horrible side effects including talking absolute boll'x never ever admitting you are wrong and worst of all , getting lazy and losing the energy and ambition needed to be involved with running a football club..
Sorry Colin ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Warnock. on 10:30 - May 29 with 984 viewsdaveB

He was great for us but his record in the transfer market after we went up was woeful. He talks about how he was blocked from signing but flavio did give him a few million to spend on Bothroyd and DJ Campbell and when Fernandes came in he signed Ferdinand, SWP, Barton, Puncheon and Macheda, he did well for us but wouldn't go back to him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024