Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to play the Joanna now...? 11:58 - Jun 26 with 680 viewsYorkRanger

I see Bondy Bond is on his toes at the end of the month.

Surprised this hasn't been posted already. Cant see anywhere but Spackman apologies in advance
Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 12:05 - Jun 26 with 671 viewsGetMeRangers

Surely it has to be someone with Spuds connections...

Allen, Gerry?

BTW Spack man
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/148682/bondy-off/#
Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 12:21 - Jun 26 with 642 viewsA40Bosh

You would have needed to go down to page 2 to find it - but it was not discussed very much so the thread did not have much legs in it

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 13:12 - Jun 26 with 592 viewsNorthernr

Very much hoping Patrick Bamford can fill the role of pianist. Failing that we're planning a 'Jeff Astle sings...' Type finale with Steve Yates.
Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 13:42 - Jun 26 with 558 viewsheadhoops

Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 12:21 - Jun 26 by A40Bosh

You would have needed to go down to page 2 to find it - but it was not discussed very much so the thread did not have much legs in it

thats it just ignore my posts everyone - flounce....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 15:12 - Jun 26 with 506 viewsYorkRanger

Who is going to play the Joanna now...? on 13:12 - Jun 26 by Northernr

Very much hoping Patrick Bamford can fill the role of pianist. Failing that we're planning a 'Jeff Astle sings...' Type finale with Steve Yates.

Bamford...that boy can play (piano as well)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024