Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Northern Ireland 09:12 - Jun 14 with 2417 viewskomradkirk

Decent home draw with Group leaders Romania last night in Belfast.
Stay second in group with only four games to screw it up.
On course to qualify for first major tournament in 30 years.

The defection of James McClean has hit us hard
Well done Northern Ireland on 09:41 - Jun 14 with 2393 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Didn't see it but happy for Norn Iron. Well done, Komrad.

I do like McClean, though. He's an idiot, but an honest one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well done Northern Ireland on 10:37 - Jun 14 with 2361 viewsterryb

It is a good point for N.I. They may well be joining England & Wales in the finals.

Will Scotland scrape in as well?

I started to watch this game, but then switched over to see the Faroe Islands beat Greece by playing proper football. I found that game a lot more entertaining & although I expect Ireland will at the least avoid defeat there, it won't be an easy game for them.
Well done Northern Ireland on 11:26 - Jun 14 with 2340 viewsJamie

The Mighty Magyars will overhaul N.Ireland but a fair chance of qualifying still with everyone and their dog now making it in.
Well done Northern Ireland on 11:39 - Jun 14 with 2329 viewsBklynRanger

Well done Northern Ireland on 11:26 - Jun 14 by Jamie

The Mighty Magyars will overhaul N.Ireland but a fair chance of qualifying still with everyone and their dog now making it in.

Next two matches Hungary are at home to Romania and then away to N Ireland so that's far from a given but thanks for the patronization.

Could've won it at the end if Lafferty had taken that chance.
Well done Northern Ireland on 12:05 - Jun 14 with 2301 viewsMrSheen

Well done Northern Ireland on 11:39 - Jun 14 by BklynRanger

Next two matches Hungary are at home to Romania and then away to N Ireland so that's far from a given but thanks for the patronization.

Didn't see last night's game but I saw them away in Romania and I thought Lafferty was fantastic as lone striker. Strange that his club career is going nowhere.
Well done Northern Ireland on 12:34 - Jun 14 with 2280 viewsJamie

Well done Northern Ireland on 11:39 - Jun 14 by BklynRanger

Not sure where the patronisation was, sad fact now is that it's harder not to qualify for the Euros than to get in, so a 3rd place in the group should be enough.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2015 12:35]
Well done Northern Ireland on 12:38 - Jun 14 with 2272 viewskomradkirk

Strange player Lafferty.Can be cumbersome and reckless but leads the line well for country and scored some great goals.
This campaign he has been tremendous and on a run like Healy had a few years back.
Clubwise i dont know where would suit him.
Well done Northern Ireland on 14:26 - Jun 14 with 2222 viewsqprmeath

Hope ye make it, at least ye have some momentum and life about your challenge. The Republic have been stuck in a timewarp for the last 20 years
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Northern Ireland on 15:36 - Jun 14 with 2202 viewsBklynRanger

Well done Northern Ireland on 12:38 - Jun 14 by komradkirk

Strange player Lafferty.Can be cumbersome and reckless but leads the line well for country and scored some great goals.
This campaign he has been tremendous and on a run like Healy had a few years back.
Clubwise i dont know where would suit him.

Fair enough then, Jamie.

Brian I'd quite like to see him at QPR. Not as the 'main man' goal scorer but I think he could interchange very well with another clever forward, JET for example. No idea what wages he's on in Turkey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024