Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ 00:19 - Oct 31 with 2371 viewsBarrywom

I first posted on here in 2001 and have supported rangers for 35 years, i haven't posted for several years but i read and enjoy LFW every day. I feel compelled to write tonight because i have A_B_S_O_L_U_T_E_L_Y had enough of the Ramsey experiment. It was a great idea, a youth coach with a succesful track record at Spurs but i am sorry, IT IS NOT WORKING for fecks sake. I am not a racist or a glory hunter but please please please please people it is not working. Thats it. Good Vibrations to you all
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:24 - Oct 31 with 2342 viewsAgedR

Really?

After 35 years, it's taken mid table mediocrity in the championship to push you to this.

I started supporting the club 35 years ago and mid table championship mediocrity was absolutely wonderful.

Too much Talksport...

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:32 - Oct 31 with 2313 viewsBarrywom

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:24 - Oct 31 by AgedR

Really?

After 35 years, it's taken mid table mediocrity in the championship to push you to this.

I started supporting the club 35 years ago and mid table championship mediocrity was absolutely wonderful.

Too much Talksport...

"Too Much Talksport" ..... Dont be so condescending, My opinion is every bit as valid as yours.
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:37 - Oct 31 with 2277 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:39 - Oct 31 with 2260 viewsBarrywom

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:37 - Oct 31 by Pommyhoop

Feck me the Ramsay police are after me
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:45 - Oct 31 with 2243 viewsAgedR

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:32 - Oct 31 by Barrywom

"Too Much Talksport" ..... Dont be so condescending, My opinion is every bit as valid as yours.

Agreed, arguably more valid.

Didn't mean to condescend, but, I honestly cannot see this particular period in our history outside of the 35 year context.

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:46 - Oct 31 with 2235 viewsBarrywom

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:39 - Oct 31 by Barrywom

Feck me the Ramsay police are after me

Wow i share my opinion that i think Ramsey is not doing the biz and i get some disproportionate sh+t thrown at me. Thanks friends
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:48 - Oct 31 with 2217 viewsDunstable_hoop

Agree with Aged. In the context of "success over time", championship mid table is absolutely not as bad as it has been! Do you remember Eric Sabin & Brett Angell.
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:50 - Oct 31 with 2207 viewsBarrywom

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:45 - Oct 31 by AgedR

Agreed, arguably more valid.

Didn't mean to condescend, but, I honestly cannot see this particular period in our history outside of the 35 year context.

Thank you. I agree if you look in the cold light of day about 35 years but i felt these feelings tonight and i am really frustrated about Ramsey
Login to get fewer ads

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:50 - Oct 31 with 2205 viewsPommyhoop

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:46 - Oct 31 by Barrywom

Wow i share my opinion that i think Ramsey is not doing the biz and i get some disproportionate sh+t thrown at me. Thanks friends

Calm down mate .I was asking what cheese you liked..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:51 - Oct 31 with 2200 viewsAgedR

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:46 - Oct 31 by Barrywom

Barry, fair comment.

From my perspective, you were saying that this is the worst you've seen for 35 years, where as in fact, you may only have been saying that Ramsey is shit?

Personally, I don't think he is, but, let's not fall out over that,

Sorry about Talksport. A good line though?

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:54 - Oct 31 with 2187 viewsPunteR

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:50 - Oct 31 by Pommyhoop

Calm down mate .I was asking what cheese you liked..

This is why I love LFW. ^^^^^^^^^^

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:55 - Oct 31 with 2180 viewsBarrywom

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:50 - Oct 31 by Barrywom

Thank you. I agree if you look in the cold light of day about 35 years but i felt these feelings tonight and i am really frustrated about Ramsey

My last post, i did not say it was the worst i had known for 35 years, i said i had supported QPR for 35 YEARS and i had enough of Ramsey, thats all. Good night (p.s it's not exactly conducive for old gits who havent posted for years)
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:58 - Oct 31 with 2172 viewsAgedR

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:55 - Oct 31 by Barrywom

My last post, i did not say it was the worst i had known for 35 years, i said i had supported QPR for 35 YEARS and i had enough of Ramsey, thats all. Good night (p.s it's not exactly conducive for old gits who havent posted for years)

I love LFW too, and Barry, please don't let us go to bed on a bad word.

xx

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 01:00 - Oct 31 with 2162 viewsBarrywom

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:58 - Oct 31 by AgedR

I love LFW too, and Barry, please don't let us go to bed on a bad word.

xx

night night
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 01:24 - Oct 31 with 2107 viewsBklynRanger

The cleverness of the 'wom' accronym is just sublime. If it wasn't for the jolly chaps at Bletchey Park we'd never have got to the bottom of that.
That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 02:45 - Oct 31 with 2025 viewsFredManRave

That's it, i have had a-fecking nuff........ on 00:54 - Oct 31 by PunteR

This is why I love LFW. ^^^^^^^^^^

You finally coming up on those shrooms?!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 2:46]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024