Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup upsets? 19:06 - Jan 8 with 2296 viewsElHoop

Quite an interesting bundle of games this weekend and surely some upsets looming with a full set of Premier League games looming in midweek after a busy Christmas programme

From a betting point I'm going to ignore the games involving just Premier League and Championship sides and also games without Premier League or Championship sides. So it's mainly going to be div 1 or div 2 versus PL or Championship. Quite a few of these games seem to involve teams at the bottom of div 2 against decent opposition, and I'm not sure how good these div 2 teams will be against even a makeshift Premier League side, but I'll have a go.

Exeter v Liverpool - this will test out the ability of lower div 2 to beat a top side. I've chickened out and gone for goals in this as Exeter leak a few. More than 5 goals I reckon tonight.
Apart from that:

Walsall to win at Brentford
Shrewsbury to win at Cardiff
Colchester to take out Charlton
Doncaster to beat a tired Stoke
Eastleigh to beat Bolton (hardly a shock)
Hartlepool to take out Derby
Pompey to win at Ipswich
Newport to have Blackburn
Oxford beat Swansea
Wycombe to beat Villa

Well some of those will happen anyway.

Who will win the Cup?
I reckon that two of Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd and Sheff Wed will get to the final

FA Cup upsets? on 19:16 - Jan 8 with 2286 viewsFredManRave

Us not only winning a 3rd round game but doing it away from home and doing it against Forest will surely be the biggest upset in F.A.Cup history.

What are the odds?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FA Cup upsets? on 19:55 - Jan 8 with 2243 viewsElHoop

FA Cup upsets? on 19:16 - Jan 8 by FredManRave

Us not only winning a 3rd round game but doing it away from home and doing it against Forest will surely be the biggest upset in F.A.Cup history.

What are the odds?!

5/2 on Betfair is the best you'll get I think. You can get 370 that we'll win the cup.
FA Cup upsets? on 20:18 - Jan 8 with 2208 viewsHantsR

I'm gunning for Exeter tonight, especially as Andy Tillson's nipper is playing for them.
FA Cup upsets? on 20:22 - Jan 8 with 2200 viewsLowerloftLad

Liverpool with the team they have out could defiantly be out in the 3rd tonight

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

FA Cup upsets? on 20:44 - Jan 8 with 2171 viewsHantsR

FA Cup upsets? on 20:22 - Jan 8 by LowerloftLad

Liverpool with the team they have out could defiantly be out in the 3rd tonight

...and losing 2 -1 ht ☺
FA Cup upsets? on 21:37 - Jan 8 with 2101 viewspaulparker

Like the look of the lad Nicholls for Exeter , could be worth keeping an eye on

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA Cup upsets? on 21:59 - Jan 8 with 2074 viewskomradkirk

massive shock if we win tomorrow,to still be in contention at half time should be applauded as a cup run.
FA Cup upsets? on 08:15 - Jan 9 with 1946 viewsElHoop

If Exeter couldn't beat a Liverpool side made up of youths and oddbods, at home, then it doesn't bode too well for the Dagenhams of this world who might end up facing stronger opposition.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup upsets? on 19:46 - Jan 9 with 1880 viewsFredManRave

No major upsets so far. None of the lower league teams actually beating Prem oppostion although draws are obviously good results for them.

Maybe the biggest upset so far is Colchester beating Charlton although both are struggling in their respective leagues.

Oxford to beat Swansea tomorrow?!

As for Man Utd. Utter, utter, bástards.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FA Cup upsets? on 20:10 - Jan 9 with 1860 viewsElHoop

FA Cup upsets? on 19:46 - Jan 9 by FredManRave

No major upsets so far. None of the lower league teams actually beating Prem oppostion although draws are obviously good results for them.

Maybe the biggest upset so far is Colchester beating Charlton although both are struggling in their respective leagues.

Oxford to beat Swansea tomorrow?!

As for Man Utd. Utter, utter, bástards.

It's not looking like there will be any real upsets at all. For all the PL clubs playing weakened sides, they are still managing to hang on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024