Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smithies 13:59 - Jan 17 with 1729 viewsGloucs_R

Did he have much to do yesterday? How did he look?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Smithies on 14:04 - Jan 17 with 1714 viewsQPRDave

Just a goal hanger imo!
Smithies on 14:10 - Jan 17 with 1680 viewsHollowayHoop

I seem to recall a nervous moment early on but I can't remember exactly what happened, as I was having beer issues. We could easily have been 2-0 down at half time, and he was beaten for both chances, but seemed quite assured otherwise. We were all over the place in the first half and I'm not wise enough to know where the goalkeeper/defence was culpable.

Better kicking ability than Greeno, but who doesn't?
Smithies on 15:17 - Jan 17 with 1523 viewstonyQPR

Smithies on 14:10 - Jan 17 by HollowayHoop

I seem to recall a nervous moment early on but I can't remember exactly what happened, as I was having beer issues. We could easily have been 2-0 down at half time, and he was beaten for both chances, but seemed quite assured otherwise. We were all over the place in the first half and I'm not wise enough to know where the goalkeeper/defence was culpable.

Better kicking ability than Greeno, but who doesn't?

He wasn't beaten twice,he finger tipped first one onto the post,fking fantastic save at full stretch.
Smithies on 15:20 - Jan 17 with 1508 viewswombat

Smithies on 15:17 - Jan 17 by tonyQPR

He wasn't beaten twice,he finger tipped first one onto the post,fking fantastic save at full stretch.

The shot in question came from our very own Henry got stop down to the corner , looked decent at crosses in the second half as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Smithies on 15:26 - Jan 17 with 1491 viewsHunterhoop

I thought Smithies was absolutely fine. He looked the part too me. Caught several crosses under pressure and communicated well. He also looked confident to me, sharply coming out to clear on a couple of occasions. Couldn't see if he got a finger on the shot which hit the post though.
Smithies on 16:02 - Jan 17 with 1388 viewsSuffolkHoop

Excellent in my opinion. A great save on to the post and caught it when he had to. Solid performance keep him in the side!
Smithies on 17:04 - Jan 17 with 1205 viewsBklynRanger

Just from watching the second half I could see the difference in distribution compared to Green. He releases it much more quickly and accurately. Every one of his kicks gave our player a good chance of claiming it. That's got to make a big difference to the tempo that they can play at.
Smithies on 17:32 - Jan 17 with 1124 viewsfrancisbowles

Smithies on 17:04 - Jan 17 by BklynRanger

Just from watching the second half I could see the difference in distribution compared to Green. He releases it much more quickly and accurately. Every one of his kicks gave our player a good chance of claiming it. That's got to make a big difference to the tempo that they can play at.

That's a good point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024