Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan Bentley 15:55 - Mar 27 with 1942 viewsQPRDave

Everton and Leeds battle each other for his signature...QPR also interested...

Everton have joined the race to sign Southend goalkeeper Dan Bentley according to The Sun. The youngster is out of contract at the end of the season, and has already been linked with a move to Leeds United and Queens Park Rangers.

The Sun have claimed Roberto Martinez is looking at his options in preparation when Tim Howard returns to the USA in the summer, and Bentley is a possibility. Bentley will be a free agent in the summer when his contract expires, so any move to a new club would decided by a tribunal because of training costs. Everton are also reported to be interested in Marseille No.1 Steve Mandanda, who like Bentley will be out of contract this summer, but the Merseyside club will expect to face stiff competition to land the France international.

Earlier in the season we covered reports that Leeds United sent officials Southend’s 1-0 victory against Port Vale in October. At the time it was claimed Leeds United are again interested in the 22 year old stopper after being linked with him in the past, and they could look to take advantage of his current contract situation. QPR have also been linked with Bentley in recent months after they tabled a bid of £1.25m for the player last summer.
Dan Bentley on 16:09 - Mar 27 with 1911 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sure, we were interested in him, but I can't see that we still are. Smithies has given us nothing to complain about.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dan Bentley on 16:50 - Mar 27 with 1815 viewseghamranger

The Sun.... Lazy paper, think we have some great keepers and I'm sure will get a few players in at end of season, but not that position.
Dan Bentley on 16:58 - Mar 27 with 1790 viewsrsonist

Dan Bentley on 16:50 - Mar 27 by eghamranger

The Sun.... Lazy paper, think we have some great keepers and I'm sure will get a few players in at end of season, but not that position.

The Sun have just reported the facts for once this time - we were linked and we did make a bid. QPRDave's laziness on the other hand...
Dan Bentley on 17:41 - Mar 27 with 1699 viewsTheBlob

Cracking keeper, would have preferred him but what the hell Smithies ain't too shabby.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Dan Bentley on 18:25 - Mar 27 with 1642 viewsMatch82

Dan Bentley on 16:58 - Mar 27 by rsonist

The Sun have just reported the facts for once this time - we were linked and we did make a bid. QPRDave's laziness on the other hand...

Might be the facts, but it's still lazy journalism.

We were linked last summer and made a bid - true. We were turned down and have since signed TWO young alternatives.

But the article implies that we're still interested. It's clickbait, designed to try and jam as many team names in as possible to increase readership. Lazy.
Dan Bentley on 18:59 - Mar 27 with 1584 viewsDorse

Dan Bentley on 18:25 - Mar 27 by Match82

Might be the facts, but it's still lazy journalism.

We were linked last summer and made a bid - true. We were turned down and have since signed TWO young alternatives.

But the article implies that we're still interested. It's clickbait, designed to try and jam as many team names in as possible to increase readership. Lazy.

That's awful - shameless attempt to grovel for 'likes'. Fcuk Chelsea.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dan Bentley on 19:11 - Mar 27 with 1561 viewsisawqpratwcity

Dan Bentley on 18:59 - Mar 27 by Dorse

That's awful - shameless attempt to grovel for 'likes'. Fcuk Chelsea.

(Ironic up-arrow.)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dan Bentley on 19:52 - Mar 27 with 1497 viewsconnell10

Poor old Southend ain't gonna get Jack now!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan Bentley on 20:05 - Mar 27 with 1475 viewskensalriser

Dan Bentley on 19:52 - Mar 27 by connell10

Poor old Southend ain't gonna get Jack now!

Jack who?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dan Bentley on 21:32 - Mar 27 with 1335 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dan Bentley on 20:05 - Mar 27 by kensalriser

Jack who?

He works in a garage.
Dan Bentley on 23:56 - Mar 27 with 1177 viewsconnell10

Dan Bentley on 21:32 - Mar 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

He works in a garage.

Dunno where he works but I know his second name is shit!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dan Bentley on 03:12 - Mar 29 with 890 viewstimcocking

My Dad had a Bentley. Continental GT, top of the range. It was a stunning car. So powerful, so beautiful. The noise, Christ it was gorgeous. Would have been given to me, but optical express fcuked up an operation so he can't drive anymore, so sold it.

Damn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024