Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill's injury 14:22 - Apr 5 with 2196 viewsThe_Mole

Apologies if this has been discussed previously, but do we know how bad Clint's injury is and what are the chances of him playing tonight, as after the Boro game we desperately missed his leadership.
Hill's injury on 14:23 - Apr 5 with 2192 viewsLongsufferingR

According to JFH, it's a hamstring and he won't play tonight.
Hill's injury on 14:40 - Apr 5 with 2154 viewsbosh67

To be fair he limped through 2 games in a row as MOTM. Quite how the second time I don't know. So we can't blame anyone here. Injury needs to heal, JFH needs to use his squad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hill's injury on 15:30 - Apr 5 with 2088 viewsNorthernr

This is something we need to address for next season. We need a centre back that can smash a few heads together to play with Hall. Hill's shown the value of it lately. Is it him? If not, who else?
Hill's injury on 15:41 - Apr 5 with 2064 viewskensalriser

Two promotions plus a gazillion quid spent and 53 year old Clint Hill is still our best defender. That is how ridiculous this club is, right there in a nutshell.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hill's injury on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 2053 viewsNorthernr

Hill's injury on 15:41 - Apr 5 by kensalriser

Two promotions plus a gazillion quid spent and 53 year old Clint Hill is still our best defender. That is how ridiculous this club is, right there in a nutshell.

I actually now see it as a good thing. He and Hall show you don't have to spend money to do well at this level. In fact, when we do, it tends to go badly.
Hill's injury on 16:57 - Apr 5 with 2001 viewsOldPedro

Hill's injury on 15:52 - Apr 5 by Northernr

I actually now see it as a good thing. He and Hall show you don't have to spend money to do well at this level. In fact, when we do, it tends to go badly.

No need to worry - we get Caulker back at the end of the season don't we..........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024