Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane 16:02 - Apr 10 with 1452 viewsBoston

...who the fck was at the wheel an Essex taxi driver?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 16:21 - Apr 10 with 1398 viewskomradkirk

2 hours 4 minutes at a fast walking pace according to Walkit
Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 18:43 - Apr 10 with 1288 viewsizlingtonhoop

Too many people, driving too many cars.
Get over this ridiculous addiction, especially in town!
Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 18:51 - Apr 10 with 1264 viewsBoston

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 18:43 - Apr 10 by izlingtonhoop

Too many people, driving too many cars.
Get over this ridiculous addiction, especially in town!

erm..first world problem?

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 18:58 - Apr 10 with 1251 viewsizlingtonhoop

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 18:51 - Apr 10 by Boston

erm..first world problem?

The whole world's problem...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/mar/14/february-breaks-global-temperatu
Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:06 - Apr 10 with 1238 viewsjohncharles

It puts me mind of the time ( settles into armchair, lights up a pipe of Old Scrotum) I was in a black cab, stuck in traffic in Trafalgar Square. I'd just picked my Mam and Dad from Euston and we were heading home. Hot sunny day, everyone's windows open, look to the car next to us and it's Derek Gyler and the missus. We had a lovely chat. They heading down to the coast. Very interested in my parents coming down from Wales. A very pleasant half hour.

Strong and stable my arse.

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:07 - Apr 10 with 1235 viewsizlingtonhoop

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:06 - Apr 10 by johncharles

It puts me mind of the time ( settles into armchair, lights up a pipe of Old Scrotum) I was in a black cab, stuck in traffic in Trafalgar Square. I'd just picked my Mam and Dad from Euston and we were heading home. Hot sunny day, everyone's windows open, look to the car next to us and it's Derek Gyler and the missus. We had a lovely chat. They heading down to the coast. Very interested in my parents coming down from Wales. A very pleasant half hour.

Potter
Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:50 - Apr 10 with 1155 viewsjohncharles

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:07 - Apr 10 by izlingtonhoop

Potter

Corki

Strong and stable my arse.

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 20:17 - Apr 10 with 1099 viewsizlingtonhoop

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:50 - Apr 10 by johncharles

Corki

Hat on, on duty
Login to get fewer ads

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 20:40 - Apr 10 with 1050 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 19:06 - Apr 10 by johncharles

Which puts me in mind of the time I was stuck in a traffic jam on a bus with the other half of the time. As the day was fine and the bus was travelling at less than walking pace I made a suggestion

"This is going nowhere, why don't we get off?"
"You're right, let's get a taxi"

Bless her...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 21:59 - Apr 10 with 951 viewsNorthernr

Surprised they didn't helicopter in. Arsenal take the team coach to Luton Airport and then a 13 minute flight to get to Norwich away.
Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 910 viewsBoston

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 21:59 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Surprised they didn't helicopter in. Arsenal take the team coach to Luton Airport and then a 13 minute flight to get to Norwich away.

oh yeah and whats wrong with the London Overground, eh?

Two hours to get from Trafalgar Sq to White Hart Lane on 22:54 - Apr 10 with 873 viewspaesanu

Apparently Man U were sht going forwarded and so are looking for a new coach.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024