Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doughty 13:21 - May 20 with 1437 viewsGloucs_R

Doughty featured in the Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3599938/QPR-midfielder-Michael

Hope he gets a chance this year

Poll: Are we staying up?

Doughty on 13:39 - May 20 with 1370 viewsDorse

I would be very surprised if he didn't get 20+ appearances for us next year. But then I am easily startled.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Doughty on 13:46 - May 20 with 1349 viewsadhoc_qpr

I don't think they fancy him much - no idea why though?

We weren't exactly overwhelmed with quality centre midfielders this season and he still couldn't get more than a handful of games and all early doors too.

I think he was used as a bit of a PR tool by Les/Ramsey (like Furlong was) to distance themselves from 'Arry and set out the 'new' philosophy...
Doughty on 14:00 - May 20 with 1305 viewsNorthernr

I think he's League One, and could potentially do a fill in job at Championship level. I thought he should have played more for us last year. Total lack of pace is his main issue, but he passes and crosses a nice ball.
Doughty on 14:26 - May 20 with 1242 viewsdaveB

I'd be surprised if he plays for us again, he looks decent but never seems to get a chance under countless managers. If i was him i'd move on and find a club who want me
Doughty on 14:40 - May 20 with 1203 viewsDannytheR

Always looks too slow to me. I'd be amazed if he does more than come off the bench again, and much less surprised if he was moved on.
[Post edited 20 May 2016 14:41]
Doughty on 15:25 - May 20 with 1107 viewsexiled_dictator

Doughty on 14:00 - May 20 by Northernr

I think he's League One, and could potentially do a fill in job at Championship level. I thought he should have played more for us last year. Total lack of pace is his main issue, but he passes and crosses a nice ball.

lack of pace hasn't prevented many players playing at even higher level.
as long as you can pass to a teammate, and put in a decent cross that beats the first defender, you qualify as a top international.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Doughty on 19:37 - May 20 with 924 viewsRoller

From what I've seen he is an organiser, always communicating with those around him; that wouldn't go amiss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024