Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP to a great song writer, Rod Temperton 15:02 - Oct 5 with 850 viewsbosh67

Rod Temperton, the British songwriter best known for Michael Jackson's Thriller and Rock With You, has died at 66.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37565125

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

RIP to a great song writer, Rod Temperton on 10:22 - Oct 6 with 715 viewsisawqpratwcity

I didn't know he'd written for Michael Jackson until this morning's report.

Good on him and I bet the royalties were pretty decent, too.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

RIP to a great song writer, Rod Temperton on 12:56 - Oct 6 with 693 viewsmakaveli1882

Generally sad about this, Quincy Jones speaks a highly about him on the special edition MJ albums
RIP to a great song writer, Rod Temperton on 13:01 - Oct 6 with 688 viewsR_from_afar

I used to have the sheet music for the track "Thriller," until a friend nicked it. There are some really nice chord sequences.

RIP Rod.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

RIP to a great song writer, Rod Temperton on 17:48 - Oct 6 with 650 viewsA40Bosh

It makes me smile to think the guy who wrote Thiller was from Cleethorpes!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024