Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Passing time 06:30 - Nov 2 with 1302 viewsLadbrokeR

At a time when we are quite frankly playing some of the worst football that I have seen in years it's only catching up with my mates and the odd away day that keeps me interested. Of course I would be doing that if we were in league but turgid displays and capitulation does take it out of you.

With less enthusiasm for football than I have had for a while I have found myself becoming a bit more absorbed in TV primarily Netflix I player and recorded programmes. I saw a great programme by Don Letts called skinhead and also I watched young soul rebels for the first time in years. I also watched a really interesting programme about the Wailers catch a fire album. I didn't realise how much of a crossover album this was and how it was over dubbed to appeal to an American rock market.
Passing time on 07:17 - Nov 2 with 1270 viewskingsburyR

When I'm at HQ....I count planes.

Never gets boring!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Passing time on 09:02 - Nov 2 with 1208 viewswombat

Passing time on 07:17 - Nov 2 by kingsburyR

When I'm at HQ....I count planes.

Never gets boring!

spent the first half of the brentford game deleting old emails and texts from my work phone , very clensing experience

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Passing time on 09:55 - Nov 2 with 1145 viewshoof_hearted

Passing time on 09:02 - Nov 2 by wombat

spent the first half of the brentford game deleting old emails and texts from my work phone , very clensing experience

Bit late now, Mrs Clinton.
Passing time on 02:37 - Nov 3 with 1001 viewsJAPRANGERS

Passing time on 09:55 - Nov 2 by hoof_hearted

Bit late now, Mrs Clinton.

Passing time on 08:48 - Nov 3 with 927 viewsWokingR

Passing time on 09:02 - Nov 2 by wombat

It was noticeable just how many people had brought a book with them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024