Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR in cup win shock!!! 20:55 - Dec 13 with 1262 viewsOldPedro

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

QPR in cup win shock!!! on 21:15 - Dec 13 with 1216 viewsWokingR

Go home, you're obviously drunk !
QPR in cup win shock!!! on 23:01 - Dec 13 with 1108 viewsjoolsyp

Well done Furs and the youngsters. Let's hope we get a decent crowd for round 4 v Spuds!
QPR in cup win shock!!! on 23:34 - Dec 13 with 1074 viewsDannyPaddox

Well done Rs. Of the upcoming cup ties I'll be looking forward to the Spurs game more than the Blackburn one. Would a replay be at Wembley?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 23:39]
QPR in cup win shock!!! on 00:07 - Dec 14 with 1042 viewsDorse

I'm confused. So, what happens now?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR in cup win shock!!! on 00:27 - Dec 14 with 1030 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR in cup win shock!!! on 00:07 - Dec 14 by Dorse

I'm confused. So, what happens now?

Great question. I've done a bit of research, I'm still confused, but I will attempt an explanation. I've always thought a cup game was like a friendly, a random friendly. You get your name (a numbered ball to be precise) drawn out of a hat or a bag or some kind of transparent plastic receptacle, you play the game, you lose, end of story.

But no! Apparently if you win one of these 'cup' games you play another one! They (the F.A.) put your name (numbered ball) back in the hat, bag, transparent plastic receptacle and draw it out again and we play another game and if (ha ha ha) we win this game they do it again and all the time the number of balls in the bag gets smaller and smaller until there's only one ball left in the hat. And this is the where it gets a bit cloudy. I'm not sure what happens here. Who would the one ball left play?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 0:34]
QPR in cup win shock!!! on 01:07 - Dec 14 with 1004 viewsCanadaRanger

QPR in cup win shock!!! on 00:27 - Dec 14 by DannyPaddox

Great question. I've done a bit of research, I'm still confused, but I will attempt an explanation. I've always thought a cup game was like a friendly, a random friendly. You get your name (a numbered ball to be precise) drawn out of a hat or a bag or some kind of transparent plastic receptacle, you play the game, you lose, end of story.

But no! Apparently if you win one of these 'cup' games you play another one! They (the F.A.) put your name (numbered ball) back in the hat, bag, transparent plastic receptacle and draw it out again and we play another game and if (ha ha ha) we win this game they do it again and all the time the number of balls in the bag gets smaller and smaller until there's only one ball left in the hat. And this is the where it gets a bit cloudy. I'm not sure what happens here. Who would the one ball left play?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 0:34]

No-one. They just get a No-ball Prize...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024