Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something a little sad on saturday 08:26 - Mar 20 with 2195 viewsQPRChris

Rangers scored 5 , 5 different goal scorers . a good buzz around the crowd and a real feeing that possibly rangers could compete next season. I just thought that seeing Dexter Blackstock warming up at his old club that it would have been a nice touch for him to come on and possible get a decent ovation etc. Not a moan or gripe at all just seemed a little sad in a way.
Something a little sad on saturday on 09:06 - Mar 20 with 2101 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I agree and we were saying the same.
Not a lot we could do about it though if they don't think he is capable of playing in what looked a very poor team.
Something a little sad on saturday on 09:44 - Mar 20 with 1975 viewsMaggsinho

Got a decent round of applause when he was warming up though so sure he noticed that.
Something a little sad on saturday on 09:45 - Mar 20 with 1972 viewsTacticalR

The Rotherham manager said this to the BBC after the game:

'My overriding emotion is of embarrassment. I'm clapping our fans at the end and most of them were pretty courteous to me. If they were throwing stuff at me I'd understand why.

I'm not saying they threw the towel in, because that's not what they did, but you could tell they just wanted the game to end after 65 minutes.'

Air hostess clique

Something a little sad on saturday on 10:42 - Mar 20 with 1824 viewsLblock

It would've been nice.

Along the line's of what Benny gladly did for arSWiPe up at Man City you mean?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Something a little sad on saturday on 11:20 - Mar 20 with 1731 viewsrobith

Something a little sad on saturday on 10:42 - Mar 20 by Lblock

It would've been nice.

Along the line's of what Benny gladly did for arSWiPe up at Man City you mean?

Agreed Lblock - weren't we all up in arms when we did it?
Something a little sad on saturday on 23:36 - Mar 20 with 1391 viewsstowmarketrange

Something a little sad on saturday on 11:20 - Mar 20 by robith

Agreed Lblock - weren't we all up in arms when we did it?

Maybe Dexter isn't just taking Rotherham for every penny he can,and possibly could have made a difference to their poor display on the day.Unlike swp at the vast majority of our games.
It would have been nice to give him a good send off because at times for us he was a shining beacon in a team of mediocrity at that time.And other times he just look like he could be bothered.
Something a little sad on saturday on 00:17 - Mar 21 with 1341 viewsSterlingArcher

Something a little sad on saturday on 23:36 - Mar 20 by stowmarketrange

Maybe Dexter isn't just taking Rotherham for every penny he can,and possibly could have made a difference to their poor display on the day.Unlike swp at the vast majority of our games.
It would have been nice to give him a good send off because at times for us he was a shining beacon in a team of mediocrity at that time.And other times he just look like he could be bothered.

Hate to say, but according to some Rotherham lads that we meet for this fixture, Dexter is on about 12k a week and signed injured. He's 30 now and this is his last two and a half year payday contract. Nice work if you can get it, but it hasn't impressed the Miller-ites.
Remind you of Hateley anyone ?!
Something a little sad on saturday on 03:40 - Mar 21 with 1268 viewsstowmarketrange

Something a little sad on saturday on 00:17 - Mar 21 by SterlingArcher

Hate to say, but according to some Rotherham lads that we meet for this fixture, Dexter is on about 12k a week and signed injured. He's 30 now and this is his last two and a half year payday contract. Nice work if you can get it, but it hasn't impressed the Miller-ites.
Remind you of Hateley anyone ?!

Unfortunately that is down to the club who were stupid enough to give an injured player 12.5k a week for 2 years.The same was true for us and short Wright Phillips.
I think Dexter had issues over the death of Ray Jones,but under the caring regime we had at the time they decided to ship him out rather than try to help him through it.
Login to get fewer ads

Something a little sad on saturday on 05:37 - Mar 21 with 1242 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nearly man of the football league.

Nearly prolific, nearly went to a big club, nearly fit.

Kept us out of trouble for three years though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024