Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you 11:14 - Apr 28 with 1119 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Set fire to his (or her) trousers.

Bit like holding up a lighter at a gig but a bit more exciting.
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 11:29 - Apr 28 with 1087 viewsToast_R

With the seating being so tight in LR that would be like committing hara-kiri
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 11:30 - Apr 28 with 1083 viewseghamranger

You been recently?

HQ will be gutted in 10 mins
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:10 - Apr 28 with 1046 viewssmegma

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 11:30 - Apr 28 by eghamranger

You been recently?

HQ will be gutted in 10 mins

And hundreds will be even more gutted when we win.
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:10 - Apr 28 with 1046 viewsFredManRave

Conversely if you have a real fan sitting next to you and they're getting behind the team as all real fans do then compliment them on their trousers.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:11 - Apr 28 with 1040 viewssmegma

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:10 - Apr 28 by FredManRave

Conversely if you have a real fan sitting next to you and they're getting behind the team as all real fans do then compliment them on their trousers.

What if TranceTrousers is sat next to you??
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:42 - Apr 28 with 971 viewsFredManRave

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:11 - Apr 28 by smegma

What are the trancers?!

I've got the Power.

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:48 - Apr 28 with 959 viewsaston_hoop

If I have a winger sitting besides me, it probably means I'm on the bench like the rest of them! oh...whinger..I see.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:50 - Apr 28 with 949 viewsHayesender

What, if like me they're wearing shorts?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:52 - Apr 28 with 942 viewsFredManRave

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:50 - Apr 28 by Hayesender

What, if like me they're wearing shorts?

Wax their legs.

I've got the Power.

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 13:51 - Apr 28 with 860 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:52 - Apr 28 by FredManRave

Wax their legs.

Squeal piggy, squeal
Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 17:21 - Apr 28 with 765 viewsted_hendrix

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 12:11 - Apr 28 by smegma

The last time I sat next to Trance Trousers at a game we had a Man hug at the final whistle, thinking about it now the Man hug might have gone on for a bit longer than is normal for blokes.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tomorrow, if you have a whinger sitting beside you on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 678 viewsLongsufferingR

Alternatively, if the bloke who was at Brentford sitting in row B seat 23 is anywhere near you tomorrow, give me a call and I'll happily do the job for you no questions asked. You'll recognise by him by his shouting at every player how sht they are before the game has even started, and then moaning at Smithies for not shouting enough, even though his nearest team mate is 40 yards away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024