Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football 17:59 - Aug 3 with 1091 viewsNorthernr

Prediction League is back live for your bad selves.
Hopefully the squad is updated as it should be and we've ironed out a gitch in the fixture list so you can get going - totally free to play and takes about 2 seconds each week to register your guess.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/prediction-league/

This year we've got a sponsor for it, Art of Football will be supplying prizes which means we can also give out stuff to the leader at the end of October, and at the end of January as well as the overall winner at the end of the season.

You can view their QPR collection and place orders here...

https://art-of-football.com/collections/qpr

Southend Rss won it last year, congratulations to him, and his predictions for this year will appear in the match preview on Friday mornings.
Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 18:36 - Aug 3 with 1064 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never done this before. Would like to give it a bash.

Can you make your prediction right up to kick-off?

And what happens if you don't make a prediction for a game - default no points for that game?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 18:37]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 1019 viewsNorthernr

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 18:36 - Aug 3 by BrianMcCarthy

And what happens if you don't make a prediction for a game - default no points for that game?

Yes any time up to 14.59 and it doesn't matter if you miss weeks, although obviously harms your chances. You can also predict as far into the future as you like if you're on holiday or something.
Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 20:35 - Aug 3 with 1003 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 19:48 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Yes any time up to 14.59 and it doesn't matter if you miss weeks, although obviously harms your chances. You can also predict as far into the future as you like if you're on holiday or something.

Cool, I'm in.

I won't get to see many games live this year and as things stand I can't stream any either. But I'm an expert, right?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 22:35 - Aug 3 with 959 viewseccles

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 20:35 - Aug 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Cool, I'm in.

I won't get to see many games live this year and as things stand I can't stream any either. But I'm an expert, right?

As much as anyone on here I'd say.
Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 23:19 - Aug 3 with 945 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Easy. Lose all away games, flip a coin to see which home games we draw. Throw in one or two 6-0 batterings and there ya go!

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 07:03 - Aug 4 with 889 viewsLblock

Never done it myself either.....I'm in

Now to find a Championship fantasy league

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 10:08 - Aug 4 with 852 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 18:36 - Aug 3 by BrianMcCarthy

I find I predict 3 wins we lose/draw then I forget to make a prediction and we win.

So if we're in the doudou this year I'm not predicting the last 6 games

Personally I think we'll be just fine though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 11:58 - Aug 4 with 828 viewspomanjou

2 - 1 Luke Freeman.

Can I change my mind up to kick off?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 14:04 - Aug 4 with 802 viewsNorthernr

Prediction League - sponsored by Art of Football on 11:58 - Aug 4 by pomanjou

2 - 1 Luke Freeman.

Can I change my mind up to kick off?

Yeh you can edit it up to kick off, if the team changes or something at 2 people can change predictions if their player isn't picked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024