Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ojo 14:05 - Sep 30 with 1541 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Couldn't make the game last night, about seven hundred miles away.

Followed the game by Twitter and match threads.

There were lots of comments Re Ojo trying to win free kicks at the drop of a feather. Did he really get his dislocated shoulder from throwing himself to the ground?
Ojo on 14:15 - Sep 30 with 1511 viewsbosh67

Yes and although no one wants to see a player get a serious injury it was his own fault he dislocated his shoulder. To be fair he got completely taken out by a ghost somewhere in the area and at first I thought oh just get up FFS but he clearly did himself that time.

The ref fell for every thing he did. He would have booked the ghost had he seen him commit the foul on Ojo.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ojo on 17:59 - Sep 30 with 1368 viewssmegma

I counted 3 dives in the first half alone. His injury came at the school end so couldn't see how it occurred but if he has dived again then that's karma.

Or schadenfreude.
Ojo on 19:23 - Sep 30 with 1275 viewsToast_R

Lynch put a decent challenge on him in the corner won the ball first cleared Ojo out after and somehow during his theatrical dive while neck craning a peek at the ref, he's done a collar bone.

Hinchcliffe adament Robinson should have gone for pushing him over as last man despite replays showing he just fell over cos he's a pranny.
Ojo on 19:48 - Sep 30 with 1238 viewsjohncharles

I broke my collar bone playing rugby at school and rode my bike home.
Ojo is a cheat.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ojo on 21:06 - Sep 30 with 1163 viewsRoller

Ojo on 14:15 - Sep 30 by bosh67

Yes and although no one wants to see a player get a serious injury it was his own fault he dislocated his shoulder. To be fair he got completely taken out by a ghost somewhere in the area and at first I thought oh just get up FFS but he clearly did himself that time.

The ref fell for every thing he did. He would have booked the ghost had he seen him commit the foul on Ojo.

The ref didn't fall for everything he did. Had he done so, Fulham would have had far more free kicks in threatening positions and Robinson would have been sent off. Quite why Ojo wasn't booked for simulation, I'll never understand.I guess that is akin to a goalkeeper getting a second yellow card for time wasting.
Ojo on 13:50 - Oct 2 with 843 viewsManinBlack

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the tv after match comments from the Fulham manager when asked about Fulham missing four penalties in a row against us. He went into a long rambling tirade implying QPR are thugs kicking his players off the park hence why they keep getting penalties. Apparently we should have had Mackie, Robinson and Lynch sent off. It was bad of us to get stuck in playing a London derby apparently...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024