Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Dad 10:54 - Nov 1 with 3381 viewstoboboly

Has no interest in football, never has.

Took him to both the Wolves game and the Sheffield game as I had a spare ticket for each. Not only did we get every transport connection both ways on both days but he also got a free shirt lobbed at him during the Wolves game at half time. We are in the Upper Loft and thrown shirts never get that high.

The guy is clearly blessed when in W12.

We chatted on the way back last night and I jokingly told him he needed to come every game and I would give him a ST for Xmas. He looked a lot more keen than I would have thought!

So send me cash and I can guarantee Rangers being the most successful team of all time for at least the next 10 years.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

My Dad on 10:59 - Nov 1 with 3363 viewsPommyhoop

https://www.gofundme.com/

get on it quick.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

My Dad on 12:25 - Nov 1 with 3190 viewsMrSheen

My Dad also had no interest. He never played football as a kid and he always worked on Saturdays anyway. In the end, I dragged him along to a couple of games before he retired to Ireland. 100% record, including away at St*mf*rd Br*dg*.
My Dad on 13:03 - Nov 1 with 3048 viewstoboboly

My Dad on 12:25 - Nov 1 by MrSheen

My Dad also had no interest. He never played football as a kid and he always worked on Saturdays anyway. In the end, I dragged him along to a couple of games before he retired to Ireland. 100% record, including away at St*mf*rd Br*dg*.

Christ. Imagine if they went to the same game?! We'd never lose again with the residual good luck.

We could make a fortune here.

My Dad on 13:26 - Nov 1 with 2993 viewsMrSheen

My Dad on 13:03 - Nov 1 by toboboly

Christ. Imagine if they went to the same game?! We'd never lose again with the residual good luck.

We could make a fortune here.

Sorry, Dad's not going to another game. He has an excuse!
My Dad on 13:27 - Nov 1 with 2986 viewstoboboly

My Dad on 13:26 - Nov 1 by MrSheen

Sorry, Dad's not going to another game. He has an excuse!

Sorry to hear that mate.

My Dad on 13:38 - Nov 1 with 2954 viewsBoston

Yeah, my Dad had little interest in attending sports fixtures. He'd been to Highbury a few times when a young man but never picked up any bad habits. Our family are Rangers, all of us, brothers, sister, cousins, LGBT the works. He picked up an interest through his kids and I'm pleased to say, due to my youngest brother, did end up going to Loftus Rd and, more importantly, enjoying it. Died a QPR man.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My Dad on 13:47 - Nov 1 with 2927 viewsMrSheen

My Dad on 13:27 - Nov 1 by toboboly

Sorry to hear that mate.

That's fine, no worries.
My Dad on 19:18 - Nov 1 with 2641 viewscarlosthebulb

can any of the dads just please do one more game? They must be at City Ground saturday...
Login to get fewer ads

My Dad on 19:55 - Nov 1 with 2582 viewstoemasher

I love this. This could be the start of something massive,

Bring your... (someone close who has no interest in football).. to Rangers ,
Dad
Wife
Neighbour
Neighbours wife
Dog
Uber driver

If we win they have to keep going as a lucky mascot until we lose
My Dad on 22:36 - Nov 1 with 2435 viewsCiderwithRsie

This explains a lot. Clearly dads with no interest in football are exceptionally difficult to get down to Loftus Road when the bloody thing is on Sky.
My Dad on 23:22 - Nov 1 with 2398 viewsOakR

My wife with no interest in football has been to 20+ games (mainly during Holloway's first stint in charge). Only defeat she has seen was in the league cup at home to Man City (I think SWP has a great game believe it or not if memory serves me right).

Anyway, undefeated in over 20 league games.

My son has been to 3 games now (he's 6). 1 friendly defeat, 1 draw and 1 win (Wolves game). So undefeated in the league! I'm hoping it's in the genes!

Poll: Will we stay up?

My Dad on 23:51 - Nov 1 with 2371 viewsBoston

My Dad on 23:22 - Nov 1 by OakR

My wife with no interest in football has been to 20+ games (mainly during Holloway's first stint in charge). Only defeat she has seen was in the league cup at home to Man City (I think SWP has a great game believe it or not if memory serves me right).

Anyway, undefeated in over 20 league games.

My son has been to 3 games now (he's 6). 1 friendly defeat, 1 draw and 1 win (Wolves game). So undefeated in the league! I'm hoping it's in the genes!

From little acorns mighty Oaks do grow.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My Dad on 23:51 - Nov 1 with 2370 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My lovely Oul' Lad brought me down to HQ when I was a babe in arms. He and his friends had season tickets for years. He's not interested these days, I'm stuck here.

I still love him.

And, no, I'm not drinking.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024