Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you give the man that has everything? 12:35 - Jan 8 with 2487 viewsMrSheen

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/lightening-load-thai-men-gripped-peni
What do you give the man that has everything? on 12:43 - Jan 8 with 2468 viewsSuffolk

Penicillin!
What do you give the man that has everything? on 13:27 - Jan 8 with 2409 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What do you give the man that has everything? on 14:22 - Jan 8 with 2364 viewsWokingR

Blowjob.
The answer is always a blowjob.
Name me one person who has ever turned down a bj.
"No, you're good, I've already had one of those"
Said nobody ever.
What do you give the man that has everything? (n/t) on 14:35 - Jan 8 with 2342 viewsMick_S

What do you give the man that has everything? on 14:22 - Jan 8 by WokingR

Blowjob.
The answer is always a blowjob.
Name me one person who has ever turned down a bj.
"No, you're good, I've already had one of those"
Said nobody ever.

[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 14:36]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What do you give the man that has everything? on 15:13 - Jan 8 with 2276 viewsSharpy36

Think i might have to investigate this a little more.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

What do you give the man that has everything? on 15:26 - Jan 8 with 2249 viewsJuzzie

"Skin whitening is popular across south east asia as darker skin is associated with outdoor labour and being poorer" - same reason Victorians covered up when going to the beach. Nothing to do with skin cancer but people with tans were generally poorer outdoor worker types so having a tan was a no no back then.

I guess it's the opposite nowadays as it can been seen a sigh of prosperity and being able to travel abroad .
What do you give the man that has everything? on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 2238 viewsMick_S

Always does it for me. Nothing suspicious here.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What do you give the man that has everything? on 16:20 - Jan 8 with 2189 viewssmegma

What do you give the man that has everything? on 15:29 - Jan 8 by Mick_S

Always does it for me. Nothing suspicious here.

Hello Dave, you my wife now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024