Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview 21:07 - Jan 26 with 1787 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/47389
QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 1386 viewsSimonJames

Talking of hangovers, last night I got drunk with a very senior executive of one of London's biggest clubs. Apparently the perception of QPR at their club is that it is still Tony's "Mad House" and only two people were perceived to be competent at their jobs!
... so no worries there then.

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 15:56 - Jan 27 with 1333 viewsEsox_Lucius

QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 13:34 - Jan 27 by SimonJames

Talking of hangovers, last night I got drunk with a very senior executive of one of London's biggest clubs. Apparently the perception of QPR at their club is that it is still Tony's "Mad House" and only two people were perceived to be competent at their jobs!
... so no worries there then.

Hoos & Ferdinand?

The grass is always greener.

QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 17:07 - Jan 27 with 1314 viewsSimonJames

1 out of 2.

QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 11:05 - Jan 28 with 1018 viewsstevec

QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 17:07 - Jan 27 by SimonJames

1 out of 2.

Jude ?
QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 11:08 - Jan 28 with 1016 viewsDavieQPR

Last time we showed any profit his name was Moses.
QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 13:51 - Jan 28 with 954 viewsSimonJames

QPR hope to profit from any City cup hangover - Preview on 11:05 - Jan 28 by stevec

Jude ?

No I meant Esox got 1 out of 2 right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024