Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100 Years at Loftus Road 19:53 - Feb 27 with 1470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I haven’t brought a replica shirt for about 15 years so decided to use my QPR cash to bag me one of those limited edition shirts.

They are minging, but thought it would be a nice thing to give my grandkids one day so went for it.

Afterwards it struck me that it’s a bit of a con to claim 100 years, as we’ve not been there 100 years consecutively have we?
100 Years at Loftus Road on 20:03 - Feb 27 with 1440 viewsToast_R

That's right.

What are we to commemorate next season? 25 years since the all seater?
100 Years at Loftus Road on 00:06 - Feb 28 with 1289 viewsTacticalR

@BazzaInTheLoft 'Afterwards it struck me that it’s a bit of a con to claim 100 years, as we’ve not been there 100 years consecutively have we?'

I really don't see why we need to be so rigorous about our celebrations.

Personally I am looking forward to the limited edition t-shirt celebrating our ambition to 'move to a very large new stadium when we get round to it'.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 0:06]

Air hostess clique

100 Years at Loftus Road on 00:11 - Feb 28 with 1283 viewssmegma

100 Years at Loftus Road on 20:03 - Feb 27 by Toast_R

That's right.

30 years since we ripped up the Omniturf.
100 Years at Loftus Road on 00:14 - Feb 28 with 1279 viewsBoston

'ere Baz, for a very reasonable price I can get ya a 1986 League Cup winners replica shirt. Your grand kids will be bowled over.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

100 Years at Loftus Road on 03:39 - Feb 28 with 1237 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Apparently, QPR won the League Cup in 1967! I'm not sure if this is true but if it is, why hasn't the club played on this for all it's worth?

I am going to flag this up now, but 13 March is looming fast, and with it, the ninth anniversary of when Adel Taarabt first strolled through the players' turnstile into QPR. It would seem to me that this presents the club with an ideal marketing opportunity for a commemorative anniversary fez.

Will it happen? Of course not....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

100 Years at Loftus Road on 14:15 - Feb 28 with 1039 viewsmakaveli1882

100 Years at Loftus Road on 03:39 - Feb 28 by PlanetHonneywood

Apparently, QPR won the League Cup in 1967! I'm not sure if this is true but if it is, why hasn't the club played on this for all it's worth?

I am going to flag this up now, but 13 March is looming fast, and with it, the ninth anniversary of when Adel Taarabt first strolled through the players' turnstile into QPR. It would seem to me that this presents the club with an ideal marketing opportunity for a commemorative anniversary fez.

Will it happen? Of course not....

They did last year to mark 50 years.

Played in the white kit against Cardiff and had the 67 event where they had the trophy and some of the playing quad from the day.
100 Years at Loftus Road on 14:26 - Feb 28 with 1024 viewsqprd

100 Years at Loftus Road on 20:03 - Feb 27 by Toast_R

That's right.

my money is on 2019 being the year of the 5 year anniversary of Zamora at wembley
100 Years at Loftus Road on 14:39 - Feb 28 with 1003 viewsPlanetHonneywood

100 Years at Loftus Road on 14:15 - Feb 28 by makaveli1882

They did last year to mark 50 years.

Played in the white kit against Cardiff and had the 67 event where they had the trophy and some of the playing quad from the day.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

100 Years at Loftus Road on 14:45 - Feb 28 with 986 viewsenfieldargh

will there be a shirt to commemorate our first win at Forest or will things have advanced so much that clothing doesnt exist by then

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

100 Years at Loftus Road on 15:24 - Feb 28 with 959 viewsrobith

Minutes silence on the 25th anniversary of the Park Ji Sung t shirts, with special "Never Again" badges
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024