Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managers comments after the game. 22:51 - Mar 13 with 2302 viewsted_hendrix

QPR manager Ian Holloway

"Am I shocked? A little bit. It was, as our lads said in the dressing room a coupon buster. But, when our game here was called off the other day, we'd still made the journey and our coach broke down. We spent eight hours on the side of the motorway so maybe this was payback time.

"I had a plan and everything worked for us. We were clinical, bright and tidy. And my back lads were awesome against a good Villa side. You don't do what they did to Wolves without being a really good team.

"After losing 5-2 at home to Nottingham Forest, that seven points out of nine now. I'm really excited about this crop of lads. Take young Eze, he's only 19 and I'm so proud of a performance like that.

Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce

"We've choked tonight. We've made a mess of it. Now we need to put it right at Bolton on Saturday evening.

"From experience, I always feared it might be 'After the Lord Mayor's Show' following the weekend. I toyed and toyed with changing it, making five or six changes, and in hindsight, I should have done.

"We never got started. Mentally, we weren't at it. We didn't get anywhere near the heights of Saturday. But that's what this league is all about Any team can beat you."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Managers comments after the game. on 23:02 - Mar 13 with 2170 viewsdanehoop

Bruce, class as ever. No mention or credit to how well qpr played his expensive team off the park.

Never knowingly understood

Managers comments after the game. on 23:05 - Mar 13 with 2138 views2Thomas2Bowles

What Olly really said

We wanted to give that racist a spanking and we did.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Managers comments after the game. on 23:08 - Mar 13 with 2109 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Managers comments after the game. on 23:02 - Mar 13 by danehoop

Bruce, class as ever. No mention or credit to how well qpr played his expensive team off the park.

Ya, I thought the same, danehoop...

"Any team can beat you".

Well, ya, any team who work harder, play together and play better football. Ya, they can beat you.

Serves you right for giving money and the captaincy to someone found guilty of racism, Bruce.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Managers comments after the game. on 00:00 - Mar 14 with 1922 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Holloway's post-match interview.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/ollie-on-villa-win/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024