Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley Stadium Sale 00:22 - May 1 with 2611 viewsDWQPR

When I first heard about this I was quite honestly aghast that the FA could even think about it. But after careful consideration if it means that the filth down the road won’t be able to relocate there once they tear down their ground, then hopefully they will be forced to share with AFC Wimbledon.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Wembley Stadium Sale on 01:13 - May 1 with 2582 viewsisawqpratwcity

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/222448/wembley/#3

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Wembley Stadium Sale on 06:57 - May 1 with 2510 viewssmegma

I think it's a scandal
Wembley Stadium Sale on 08:01 - May 1 with 2464 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Best of both worlds for me if they sell.

The FA gets a deal worth around £1bn (sale + guaranteed events) - surely even that bunch of numbskulls can manage to filter a decent proportion of that down to cash-starved grass roots football.
Wembley Stadium Sale on 08:51 - May 1 with 2416 viewsToast_R

If it's an asset you can't afford - sell the bloody thing.
Just hope their is 100% transparency on how the money gets filtered down the hierarchy.
Wembley Stadium Sale on 09:45 - May 4 with 2223 viewsloftboy

Turns out the FA signed a government paper saying it can’t be sold until 2057, can’t see them getting round that.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wembley Stadium Sale on 10:25 - May 4 with 2151 viewsBlackCrowe

Buyers own Fulham don't they. Wouldn't surprise if there's a master plan that involves relocating Fulham to Wembley in some kind of MK Dons franchise scenario and redeveloping Craven Cottage into luxury accomodation.

Whatever the plans, it absolutely stinks. FA are shocking all round.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Wembley Stadium Sale on 12:12 - May 4 with 2100 viewsRamseyR

From when it was built until about 1999 - 2000, it was owned by a private company called Wembley Stadium Ltd, nobody seemed to mind that and it seemed to work quite well.

Don't know what the fuss is about with it returning to another private company, although since big money/greed has come into the game,we'll probably find out in a few years, how the paying public will be fleeced more.

Not sure how many Football Associations around the world own their own National Stadium.
Wembley Stadium Sale on 13:22 - May 4 with 2051 viewsTGRRRSSS

Many dont but thats not the point, besides I am sure many a billionaire would be interested in this as less than a billion quid.

From Khans POV it's a fckng bargain.

How much could he sell Craven Cottage for do you think if that was the plan?
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley Stadium Sale on 15:20 - May 4 with 1980 viewsblacky200

We're looking for a new stadium.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024