Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why did we get rid of Ian? 00:01 - Aug 22 with 1306 viewsconnell10

Still can’t quite work this out!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:12 - Aug 22 with 1275 viewsLoftgirl

To move forward apparently.
Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:13 - Aug 22 with 1267 viewsessextaxiboy

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:12 - Aug 22 by Loftgirl

To move forward apparently.

To move from 16th to mid table ..........
Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:17 - Aug 22 with 1247 viewsconnell10

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:13 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

To move from 16th to mid table ..........

I thought olly was doing ok I’d have left it as it was! Why the hell did anyone think that the wally would move us forward! I just don’t get it! Who sanctioned all this?

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:22 - Aug 22 with 1229 viewsted_hendrix

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:17 - Aug 22 by connell10

I thought olly was doing ok I’d have left it as it was! Why the hell did anyone think that the wally would move us forward! I just don’t get it! Who sanctioned all this?

Who sanctioned all this?

The people who employed IH in the first place I should imagine, that being the case then they should be held responsible.

It hasn't worked out and not for one minute do I think it will.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:22 - Aug 22 with 1225 views2Thomas2Bowles

A few on twitter and facebook and here got in TF ear and..
SM use to manage England dontyaknow

SM...Sadomasochist

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:25 - Aug 22 with 1209 viewsessextaxiboy

The fckin keyboard jockeys who pilloried TF and undermined a bloke and his coach ...they fckin asked for this
Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:29 - Aug 22 with 1194 viewsconnell10

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:25 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

The fckin keyboard jockeys who pilloried TF and undermined a bloke and his coach ...they fckin asked for this

So basically our club is run by sad bastards on Twitter who probably never even go to the games!! Do you really think they have that much influence on our club? If they do that’s scary!! Can’t we find out who they are and give each of them a kicking!!

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:33 - Aug 22 with 1185 viewsTacticalR

Wasn't it something to do with wearing a scruffy hat?

What's all the fuss about Re Ollie backers
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/223137

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:44 - Aug 22 with 1162 viewstimcocking

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:29 - Aug 22 by connell10

So basically our club is run by sad bastards on Twitter who probably never even go to the games!! Do you really think they have that much influence on our club? If they do that’s scary!! Can’t we find out who they are and give each of them a kicking!!

Absolutely i think it was down to twitter. They've killed us. I just bet there were loads of Brentford fans in there. Plus Holloway's awful interviews and rotation policy.

It wasn't just getting rid of Holloway that's cost us though, it's releasing for nothing our best senior players only to spend money on sh!t replacements who will end up costing us more money.

It doesn't matter who's in charge if we have a pub team defence and forward00000000000000000 p0000000000 (sorry that last bit was my cat).
Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:47 - Aug 22 with 1143 viewsSharpy36

"Still can’t quite work this out! "

You wanted him gone aswell, as i pointed out to you some months ago from one of your rants on a match thread, which you choose to ignore. Funny that.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 10:31 - Aug 22 with 946 viewsQPR_John

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:44 - Aug 22 by timcocking

Absolutely i think it was down to twitter. They've killed us. I just bet there were loads of Brentford fans in there. Plus Holloway's awful interviews and rotation policy.

It wasn't just getting rid of Holloway that's cost us though, it's releasing for nothing our best senior players only to spend money on sh!t replacements who will end up costing us more money.

It doesn't matter who's in charge if we have a pub team defence and forward00000000000000000 p0000000000 (sorry that last bit was my cat).

If only we had got replacements
Why did we get rid of Ian? on 10:35 - Aug 22 with 931 viewsdaveB

Sacking Holloway wasn't the problem, what they have done since is to blame, been a woeful few months from everyone at the club
Why did we get rid of Ian? on 10:43 - Aug 22 with 917 viewsconnell10

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 00:47 - Aug 22 by Sharpy36

"Still can’t quite work this out! "

You wanted him gone aswell, as i pointed out to you some months ago from one of your rants on a match thread, which you choose to ignore. Funny that.

Fair enough mate you got me I’m just a fickle fan , oh by the way this is the last time I’ll replie to you as Im now gonna put you on ignore. You can stalk someone else now! T wat!

Why did we get rid of Ian? on 10:47 - Aug 22 with 893 viewsbaz_qpr

The answer has been given a number of times people are choosing not to listen. He had lost the confidence of the staff within the club and therefore the owners due to his erratic behaviour both on match day and off the field and it was felt that in order for the club to be self sustaining the club needed to nurture and produce sellable assets so they wanted someone who could develop and improve the players individually and felt that Ollie was not the man to do that. He was / is popular with the fan base, but not internally at the club

Whether they picked the right man is another question , as is whether they have overestimated the quality of the players they have
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024