Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs for Pompey 12:08 - Jan 17 with 2771 viewsNoDiddley

I’m aiming for Havant only 10 mins from Fratton on train, suppose majority will head to the Harbour?
Pubs for Pompey on 13:37 - Jan 17 with 2657 viewslondonscottish

What are the option for trains (& drinking?).

If I can get tickets I was assuming that I'd get the train from Waterloo to Fratton?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Pubs for Pompey on 13:58 - Jan 17 with 2622 viewsHayesender

I Havant got a clue where I'll be drinking yet

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pubs for Pompey on 15:24 - Jan 17 with 2540 viewsQPR_Nippon

Pubs for Pompey on 13:58 - Jan 17 by Hayesender

I Havant got a clue where I'll be drinking yet

Me neither, though I imagine many will be Frattonising in one of the pubs closer to the ground.
Pubs for Pompey on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 2462 viewsToast_R

Is anyone going to take the opportunity to be cultured and visit the Mary Rose exhibit and if not, why not?
Pubs for Pompey on 12:32 - Jan 18 with 2193 viewsJJB

I know Portsmouth Pretty well. The town itself is pretty rough. They main pub is the Spoons which is massive and very cheap. If you like craft beers and nicer pubs head to Southsea and from there its a 10 min drive in a uber to the ground. The harbour is nice but not cheap but the pubs are like what you find in westfields.

Personally I'm heading to Soutshsea.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Pubs for Pompey on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 2138 viewsDannyPaddox

Pubs for Pompey on 12:32 - Jan 18 by JJB

I know Portsmouth Pretty well. The town itself is pretty rough. They main pub is the Spoons which is massive and very cheap. If you like craft beers and nicer pubs head to Southsea and from there its a 10 min drive in a uber to the ground. The harbour is nice but not cheap but the pubs are like what you find in westfields.

Personally I'm heading to Soutshsea.

Alright Alan flipping Whittaker dont tell every one. I don't wanna be queueing half an hour for every pint.
Pubs for Pompey on 14:47 - Jan 18 with 2039 viewsJJB

Sharing the love Danny, Just sharing the love!

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Pubs for Pompey on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 2017 viewsqprxtc

Pubs for Pompey on 13:04 - Jan 18 by DannyPaddox

Alright Alan flipping Whittaker dont tell every one. I don't wanna be queueing half an hour for every pint.

You just keep yourself in The Richmond with Brian Glover and Rik Mayall.
Login to get fewer ads

Pubs for Pompey on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 1885 viewsHayesender

Taking the 13 year old stepson to this one, for a proper away day experience. Due to train prices we get into Portsmouth harbour just gone 11am. Now as much as I'd love to spend 3 and a half hours in the pub beforehand, it's not really fair on him so I need to kill some time for and hour or so.

Any suggestions lads?

Pubs for Pompey on 11:55 - Jan 25 with 1561 viewssouthbrookstreet

Pubs for Pompey on 18:28 - Jan 18 by Hayesender

Taking the 13 year old stepson to this one, for a proper away day experience. Due to train prices we get into Portsmouth harbour just gone 11am. Now as much as I'd love to spend 3 and a half hours in the pub beforehand, it's not really fair on him so I need to kill some time for and hour or so.

Any suggestions lads?

As soon as you step out of the harbor train station you will see the victorian warship hms warrior not far off is the hms victory, right of the station is gunwharf quays entrance where there is the spinnaker tower a short walk away is the guildhall area plenty of cheap eating places like wetherspoons the fleet pub next door and others .. thats it your three and half hours should well be up... hope thats a guideline for you..
Pubs for Pompey on 20:09 - Jan 25 with 1298 viewsHayesender

Pubs for Pompey on 11:55 - Jan 25 by southbrookstreet

As soon as you step out of the harbor train station you will see the victorian warship hms warrior not far off is the hms victory, right of the station is gunwharf quays entrance where there is the spinnaker tower a short walk away is the guildhall area plenty of cheap eating places like wetherspoons the fleet pub next door and others .. thats it your three and half hours should well be up... hope thats a guideline for you..

Nice one, cheers mate

Pubs for Pompey on 13:09 - Jan 26 with 980 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Pubs for Pompey on 13:04 - Jan 18 by DannyPaddox

Wicker?
Pubs for Pompey on 13:30 - Jan 26 with 947 viewsBoston

Pubs for Pompey on 13:09 - Jan 26 by dodge_stoke_r

Wicker?

...and him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024