Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Price of fish - Preview 23:31 - Dec 20 with 1736 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51506
Price of fish - Preview on 08:55 - Dec 21 with 1474 viewsPommyhoop

Good stuff Clive. Hope Hoos is reading...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Price of fish - Preview on 09:11 - Dec 21 with 1457 viewsNorthernr

Price of fish - Preview on 08:55 - Dec 21 by Pommyhoop

Good stuff Clive. Hope Hoos is reading...

Hoos knows, it’s everybody else that needs to get their head around it.
Price of fish - Preview on 09:52 - Dec 21 with 1396 viewsted_hendrix

I had a lot of time for Simon Osborn I never could understand why he never got enough 'game time' maybe just me but I thought he was a good player on the rare occasions he started games for us.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Price of fish - Preview on 10:03 - Dec 21 with 1380 viewsjohnnypwilson

Thanks Clive great article. Whether Eze is good enough, or gets a chance in a Mourinho Spurs side is I guess a concern for Eze and his family. QPR as a club need to get the best deal they can for the club. Personally I'd be gutted if he doesn't go and shine in the prem but got to be hard nosed about these things, which I'm sure Hoos will be.

Loved the spoof team news - Jake Forster-Caskey (values stuck in the past) made me laugh out loud.
Price of fish - Preview on 11:23 - Dec 21 with 1267 viewsQPRSteve

Price of fish - Preview on 09:52 - Dec 21 by ted_hendrix

I had a lot of time for Simon Osborn I never could understand why he never got enough 'game time' maybe just me but I thought he was a good player on the rare occasions he started games for us.

Me too. He was the one player I wanted us to sign that season. I think Wilkins bought him as his replacement but then kept on playing. Selling him to Wolves for less than we paid for him was criminal
Price of fish - Preview on 11:24 - Dec 21 with 1266 viewshamptonhillhoop

Osborn was a good player. From what I remember about Osborn is that Wilkins kept picking himself ahead of him. He got fed up with it and left and subsequently scored against us pretty much every time he played against us
Price of fish - Preview on 12:47 - Dec 21 with 1148 viewsrsonist

We looked better with Wilkins playing every time though. Problem was more he kept deputising himself with Ollie and Barker instead.
Price of fish - Preview on 14:27 - Dec 21 with 1031 viewsCiderwithRsie

Me too. He was the one transfer I thought Wilkins got right and then it seemed he wouldn't play Osborn because it would have meant dropping himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Price of fish - Preview on 22:43 - Dec 21 with 826 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Price of fish - Preview on 09:11 - Dec 21 by Northernr

Hoos knows, it’s everybody else that needs to get their head around it.

They need to get heir heads around it, and fast. I'm all for going back to the future if QPR command healthy fees for the talent it nurtures. There's little point to the new strategy if it sells this talent cheap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024