Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Special Mention to our full backs 15:12 - Nov 5 with 1781 viewsMole_Senior

Apologies if this has already been covered, but last night was the first time I had seen Hamalainen play and although he didn't do anything worth pulling up trees over, he was certainly more satisfying than watching Wallace play there! Seems a very accompanied young full back.

Also, Kane in for Kaykay - great move. I'm warming to Kaykay and hope he proves me wrong but reminds me horribly of a poor mans Terrel Forbes! In the last two games, Kane seems a different player altogether from that of last season so special mention to him and the coaches there!

Finally and a huge relief to see a keeper commanding his box and not afraid of coming for crosses. What a difference that must make for the back four, who now don't have to be so deep and head balls clear from under their own bar!

Early days still, but what a difference a few personnel changes can do for the team!
Special Mention to our full backs on 15:30 - Nov 5 with 1733 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes - only 2 games - but I've been impressed with Kane.
Special Mention to our full backs on 17:16 - Nov 5 with 1605 viewsLongsufferingR

Yes, Kane been very good last couple of games. Dare I say it's down to good management/coaching after his dodgy spell?
Special Mention to our full backs on 17:20 - Nov 5 with 1589 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Terrell Forbes won POTY.
Special Mention to our full backs on 17:31 - Nov 5 with 1564 viewsTheChef

Special Mention to our full backs on 17:20 - Nov 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Terrell Forbes won POTY.

I thought Forbes was quality, and arguably better in the middle than at right back.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Special Mention to our full backs on 21:36 - Nov 5 with 1422 viewsmcqpr10

Forbes was an excellent defender. Just weren't great on the ball.
Special Mention to our full backs on 21:41 - Nov 5 with 1405 viewsFrankRightguard

And Forbes was a centre half by trade playing out of position
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024