Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish 14:06 - Jan 21 with 517 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-cardiff-city-0-qpr-1-200121/

We played very well. Certainly a well deserved win. Look like a totally different team now.

The Austin goal I think was disallowed not because of a high foot but because he kicked it onto his own arm so fair enough.

The Dykes one is a mystery. He certainly doesn't foul the defender but the whistle goes immediately. It's a really great finish but not entirely sure Smithies wasn't reacting after the whistle.

Dieng's save at the end from Moore's close range header just inside the post is the best of the lot in my opinion.

I like that we now swarm our own area when under threat. We are still slow to get to the ball being played in but there is far more traffic in the way of attackers now. It also means the like of Dickie etc are facing the ball a lot more often rather than running back where we were getting caught.

The freekick on Moore near the end by Cameron that brought another top save from Dieng wasn't a foul in a million years. To be fair it was a Trevor Francis special from Moore. Run into the player enough to fall over. Cameron actually gets the ball.

Otherwise a nice watch with Rangers looking far more like they did, with Austin as a talisman for a feel good feeling, to the team we enjoyed last season.

It looks like for now that the coaching has worked out with the back 5 how to be more robust. I wonder how much, or not how much, that has to do with Yaya's influence?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 14:08]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024