Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good interview with Jimmy Page 09:53 - Jan 26 with 794 viewsMetallica_Hoop

If you are a bit bored.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/jimmy-page-interview

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Good interview with Jimmy Page on 10:21 - Jan 26 with 763 viewsted_hendrix

I've been Youtubing these interviews for the last couple of weeks, Page at the Oxford Union is a good one (gorgeous building) another good one on Youtube is "The Making of Jimmy Page's Mirrored and Dragon® Telecaster Models | Artist Signature Series | Fender"

There's loads of them out there; Jeff Beck-Ronnie Wood--Eric Clapton--Pete Townshend--Peter Green--Paul Kossoff and more, they all used to hang out and swop stories and riffs back then.

From the early Sixties this Country was truly gifted with brilliant and inventive musicians.

They all of them mention Hendrix at some stage.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Good interview with Jimmy Page on 10:23 - Jan 26 with 760 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good interview with Jimmy Page on 10:21 - Jan 26 by ted_hendrix

I've been Youtubing these interviews for the last couple of weeks, Page at the Oxford Union is a good one (gorgeous building) another good one on Youtube is "The Making of Jimmy Page's Mirrored and Dragon® Telecaster Models | Artist Signature Series | Fender"

There's loads of them out there; Jeff Beck-Ronnie Wood--Eric Clapton--Pete Townshend--Peter Green--Paul Kossoff and more, they all used to hang out and swop stories and riffs back then.

From the early Sixties this Country was truly gifted with brilliant and inventive musicians.

They all of them mention Hendrix at some stage.

I've seen the Oxford one Ted.

I agree it's really good, he comes across as a really nice bloke too.

I'll give the others a look later. Thanks.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024