Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview 14:30 - Feb 19 with 943 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54260
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:38 - Feb 19 with 806 viewsrsonist

Names in the hat for their manager search bode ill for their future.
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 793 viewsNorthernr

Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:38 - Feb 19 by rsonist

Names in the hat for their manager search bode ill for their future.

Yeh if they don't go straight back this time I forsee a long old stay.
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:59 - Feb 19 with 750 viewsrsonist

Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:41 - Feb 19 by Northernr

Yeh if they don't go straight back this time I forsee a long old stay.

It honestly feels like they read all the Lampard jokes in the immediate wake of the sacking and are refusing to consider him in a huff. Say what you like about him but for their squad he and Morris would be a far better fit than Vieira or Henry... if they're expecting those two to be inspirational stars young players can relate to they're in for an almighty shock - both were surly and punitive at Monaco and Nice respectively. Wagner might feel like a passable Howe impression until the end of the season but his record has been dire for a few years now.
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 17:01 - Feb 19 with 745 viewsNorthernr

Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:59 - Feb 19 by rsonist

It honestly feels like they read all the Lampard jokes in the immediate wake of the sacking and are refusing to consider him in a huff. Say what you like about him but for their squad he and Morris would be a far better fit than Vieira or Henry... if they're expecting those two to be inspirational stars young players can relate to they're in for an almighty shock - both were surly and punitive at Monaco and Nice respectively. Wagner might feel like a passable Howe impression until the end of the season but his record has been dire for a few years now.

I'd go for Wagner, but that's possibly because I've just had Mark Hudson's Undr the Cosh on for my run.
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 731 viewsrsonist

Just seen their BBC man is saying Henry has now been formally approached. Will be surprised if he makes it to Xmas.
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 17:13 - Feb 19 with 721 viewsdaveB

Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 16:59 - Feb 19 by rsonist

They should have gone for Lampard, I thought he did a decent job at Chelsea
Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 711 viewsrsonist

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/28/thierry-henry-monaco-ligue-1-sa

Last Sunday, during Monaco’s 5-1 defeat to Strasbourg, Henry was even caught on camera telling the opposition right-back that his “grandmother’s a whore,” which seems quite at odds with the culture of respect he seemed to be demanding while chastising his own player.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/monaco-star-lifts-lid-thierry-henrys-disastrous

"When things weren’t working out during practice he would get nervous and yell a lot. Maybe it was unnecessary. You could tell he (Henry) didn’t fully transition into the role of manager,” Golovin said.

"There were times when he would feel hurt and not talk to us and review tactics for hours. After Jardim came back, positivity during training came back."

Woodgate keeping Cherries in touch - Interview on 12:09 - Feb 21 with 534 viewsrsonist

Henry approach rebuffed, Woody stays for the rest of the season. Bit of a farce really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024