Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Prices 19:51 - Sep 13 with 2426 viewsStevenageRanger

My son and parents have Season Tickets however I didnt renew this season due to unsure of how many games I will make. I have a membership.

Grabbed a ticket for Everton and they were £25 for non-ST holders but didnt get the usual discount for members.

Just had a quick look on Everton website and there prices are the same as what our Season Ticket holders pay. (£19 for Adults)

Doesnt seem right to me!

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2247467/qpr-v-everton-ticket-news
Everton Prices on 20:35 - Sep 13 with 2303 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe Everton are subsidising the ticket prices for their fans?2800 tickets at up to £6 less is chicken feed for a premier league side.
Everton Prices on 20:47 - Sep 13 with 2263 viewsStanisgod

Brought this up to ask Hoos. Has the members discount gone, if so can people have their money back.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Everton Prices on 05:18 - Sep 14 with 1959 viewsDevon_4_England

Everton Prices on 20:47 - Sep 13 by Stanisgod

Brought this up to ask Hoos. Has the members discount gone, if so can people have their money back.

Doesn’t Member discount usually apply only for league games? I think the discount is applied up to one hour before kick off this season.

Everton are on sale to their ST holders and I would imagine they would sell out before going on general sale so are only advertising £19 tickets.
Everton Prices on 07:37 - Sep 14 with 1866 viewsStevenageRanger

Yes good point that it will probably only be ST holders from Everton that get. Didnt think of that! :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024