Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attack or defend? 09:37 - Nov 8 with 1118 viewsstantheman10

It's obvious since the defence has tightened up slightly then the goals we score are drying up. So we either go back to being gung-ho or we play more conservatively. Unfortunately we're not good enough to do both! Personally if it were up to me I'd rather win or lose 4-3 than win 1-0 or draw games
Attack or defend? on 10:48 - Nov 8 with 1047 viewsbosh67

We are amazingly open and it is hard to work out how you do that and remotely keep the back door shut. I generally love the style of play. Reminds me of the Doherty, Venables and even Jago period, from the little I remember of the latter. I love a team that attacks but as I said on another post we had players like Roeder playing as a sweeper. He was brilliant at it and was great at snubbing out counter attacks. Problem here is you need a system that possibly has two sweepers in latter stages as we have no pace so facing a counter attack rather than running back with it has to be a thought.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Attack or defend? on 11:18 - Nov 8 with 1009 viewsPlanetHonneywood

In the modern game pace is crucial and we just don’t have any.

That said, to be sixth with genuine claims to be a few points better off, ain’t too shabby. Compared to even this time last year, these are first-world problems by comparison. I think many teams would happily swap with us and a good TW®️ (i.e. not losing our stars) and we’ll be in the shake up come May.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024