Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR have won more points from... 14:35 - Mar 13 with 1845 viewsHooping_Mad

Losing position,

This gets banded about as a positive, are there any out there who read it differently?

Perhaps the club could just sell tickets to the second half if we intend to keep surrendering the first...if it's a tactic that is.

Love winning ugly but this is taking years off me.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

QPR have won more points from... on 15:57 - Mar 13 with 1693 viewsnix

It's not a tactic from us but rather opponents come at us in the first half, with the high press and persistent fouling of our more creative players. In the second half if we've ridden the storm we can bring on fresh legs and they can't sustain it. We can't ever meet teams with physicality. Willock, Johansen and Chair aren't pushovers but they're not six foot two bruisers either. Nor are Moses and Lee hefty bullying types.

Gray was good today in running the channels as well as creating the first goal to tire their defence. By the time Willock and Amos came on there were more holes opening up and we looked much better.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 15:59]
QPR have won more points from... on 16:02 - Mar 13 with 1673 viewsDamo1962

We never do things the easy way. Should be our club motto 🤔😉
QPR have won more points from... on 18:43 - Mar 13 with 1515 viewsHooping_Mad

QPR have won more points from... on 15:57 - Mar 13 by nix

It's not a tactic from us but rather opponents come at us in the first half, with the high press and persistent fouling of our more creative players. In the second half if we've ridden the storm we can bring on fresh legs and they can't sustain it. We can't ever meet teams with physicality. Willock, Johansen and Chair aren't pushovers but they're not six foot two bruisers either. Nor are Moses and Lee hefty bullying types.

Gray was good today in running the channels as well as creating the first goal to tire their defence. By the time Willock and Amos came on there were more holes opening up and we looked much better.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 15:59]

I wonder if the reason we're playing Hendricks like he has a use by date on is to make us more physical in the middle?

Grey probably had his best game so far, looked fresh which he really should to be fair.

Amos played more centrally when he came on and lots of the ball out from defense went straight to him and he did well again, winning FK's and running at them a bit.

I want to be fair to Jeff so I will note that our movement first half when off the ball was muddled resulting in him having little out let, combined with Chair hovering around the left channels it looked and felt like a bad setup.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

QPR have won more points from... on 18:59 - Mar 13 with 1480 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR have won more points from... on 19:54 - Mar 13 with 1400 viewsnix

QPR have won more points from... on 18:59 - Mar 13 by qpr_1968

Love this. Thanks
QPR have won more points from... on 20:38 - Mar 13 with 1304 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR have won more points from... on 16:02 - Mar 13 by Damo1962

It's quite good, but I'm sticking with "Sh*t But Local"
QPR have won more points from... on 09:57 - Mar 14 with 1049 viewsqpr_1968

QPR have won more points from... on 20:38 - Mar 13 by CiderwithRsie

It's quite good, but I'm sticking with "Sh*t But Local"

sh*t but local....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR have won more points from... on 11:52 - Mar 14 with 950 viewsEsox_Lucius

QPR have won more points from... on 16:02 - Mar 13 by Damo1962

Nos numquam facere quae via facilis

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024