Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sundays goalie 14:08 - Mar 18 with 1651 viewsRed_Ranger

Im confused.

Whos in goal on Sunday?

Phil Parkes or David Seaman?
Sundays goalie on 14:10 - Mar 18 with 1641 viewsQPR_Hibs

Remy, apparently.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sundays goalie on 14:22 - Mar 18 with 1586 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Jude first half. Spark second half.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Sundays goalie on 15:45 - Mar 18 with 1488 viewsGaxZE

I believe it's Alex Scott and Chris Kamara.
Sundays goalie on 15:49 - Mar 18 with 1483 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dont ban me but Rob Green is hanging up his microphone and coming back haha.Anybody but Camp for me after watching Sunderland Till I die he should have walked away he was that bad and that was 5 years ago.
Kevin Gallen figures we should be able to lock out Peterborough with our Defense and anybody will do.
Not sure myself but its 3 must have points
Sundays goalie on 15:52 - Mar 18 with 1468 viewsLblock

As per Brian Mac's thread - my vote goes to Cadet Mahoney, Cadet Mahoney.

He's been sat on the bench and deserves a chance merely for being ours and next in line.
What if Marshall's hammy had exploded 5th minute at the annual Florist defeat? He's have been chucked in at the deep end then so no different for Sunday. In fact, Sunday is better as he can get mentally right even more so than knowing he's a sub in previous games.

Also - sign another keeper to the end of the season and we'll have something like 7 senior keepers on the books! If we couldn't afford the wages for players in January then it's the same now.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sundays goalie on 15:59 - Mar 18 with 1454 viewsLanhoop

It's likely to be more than one game though isn't it? Walsh looks like the soonest back but when? With multiple games coming up against teams looking past us at the playoffs an experienced keeper for the next month or so is a must.
Sundays goalie on 17:04 - Mar 18 with 1351 viewsdaveB

Sundays goalie on 15:52 - Mar 18 by Lblock

As per Brian Mac's thread - my vote goes to Cadet Mahoney, Cadet Mahoney.

He's been sat on the bench and deserves a chance merely for being ours and next in line.
What if Marshall's hammy had exploded 5th minute at the annual Florist defeat? He's have been chucked in at the deep end then so no different for Sunday. In fact, Sunday is better as he can get mentally right even more so than knowing he's a sub in previous games.

Also - sign another keeper to the end of the season and we'll have something like 7 senior keepers on the books! If we couldn't afford the wages for players in January then it's the same now.

if it was one game I'd agree with you but think Marshall and Archer are done for the season, Deing is another few weeks so if they can get a freebie in got to do it really
Sundays goalie on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 1239 viewswood_hoop

https://pbs.twimg.com/ad_img/1504876810877739011/44VR6fFs?format=jpg&name=sm
Login to get fewer ads

Sundays goalie on 18:24 - Mar 18 with 1224 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Big Dave the Postie.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sundays goalie on 03:26 - Mar 19 with 1028 viewsLoftgirl

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024